Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate My Surgery Plan (Advice Appreciated)

Duidee

Hello all, today I am writing regarding my surgery plans for the future. My body image has caused me no shortage of mental anguish and I find some solace in the fact that I can afford it. Beginning in ~2 years when I have the surplus money saved up (minding possible complications etc.) and time off of course I plan to have a decent amount of work done. As a preface I should list a few details about myself.

-I am 5'8
-I have a naturally high hairline (which I cover with a cope haircut) and dirty blonde hair (light hair makes eyebrows/eyelashes look thin/translucent and scalp easier shown)
-I have mild rosacea
-I have a slightly crooked nose (looks ass from the side) from when my brother broke it as a kid and as a result, a very deviated septum which I need to fix because of sleep issues anyways
-I am very pale (Sunscreen daily for shitty skin that burns immediately without tanning)
-I have a passable eye region (especially w/squintmaxxing and if I had thicker eyebrows)
-I do have a strong jaw (not chad tier, but high normie-low chadlite)
-I am fairly lean ~13% BF
-7.2 in BPEL dick

1. For procedures I have already done multiple laser procedures which rupture the blood vessels that flushed my cheeks giving me rosacea. Three treatments down, fourth to come soon, many more afterwards to make sure they don't regrow. This has already brought my flushing (which looked less like healthy glow and more like malignant disease) down by ~40+%.
  2. I have also purchased phallosan forte and bathmate devices for dickmaxxing, and gained 0.4in length and 0.2 girth in the last 2 months, so will be keeping with it.
  3. I do chewing etc for jaw definition, can't really tell if it works though.
Now to the surgery:

MAIN FOUR:
  1. For the height I might cope hard and get the double LL for an extra ~4-5 inches. I sorta have gorilla arms on my frame so it would not be major t-rex mode.
  2. For the hairline, I will combine hair transplant with a nice routine of dermarolling and whatever that serum is called that you are supposed to absorb with it (not checking rn bc tying out this essay).
  3. For the eyebrows I will get a hair transplant as well with the same dermarolling routine as the hairline.
  4. Septoplasty to straighten nose and fix septum.
Possible Others:
  1. Jaw implant for higher tier jaw (Dr. Eppley).
  2. Neck lipo/something similar to give even more definition of jaw.
  3. Buccal fat removal for hollow cheek look.

A note: I genetically am predisposed to poor skin aging and can't tan (only burn) and don't look too bad with paler skin; but few look great with it who am I kidding. IDK what to do about that one besides chem filled artificial tanning products which I am kinda aversive to.

If you guys have any questions about my stats or features for possible other surgeries, I got you. I am only hesitant to post face online for obvious reasons and would prefer to stay relatively anonymous for the time being.

Start wearing lifts if you don't do it already

I have a slightly crooked nose (looks ass from the side) from when my brother broke it as a kid and as a result, a very deviated septum which I need to fix because of sleep issues anyways
You should be able to get septoplasty covered by insurance I think.

I am very pale (Sunscreen daily for shitty skin that burns immediately without tanning)
Try Melanotan 2.

For the hairline, I will combine hair transplant with a nice routine of dermarolling and whatever that serum is called that you are supposed to absorb with it (not checking rn bc tying out this essay).
Why a hair transplant instead of hairline lowering surgery? Also you are talking about Minoxidil, right?

Neck lipo/something similar to give even more definition of jaw.
Buccal fat removal for hollow cheek look.
Drop to 10% bf first.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Start wearing lifts if you don't do it already

You should be able to get septoplasty covered by insurance I think.

Try Melanotan 2.

Why a hair transplant instead of hairline lowering surgery? Also you are talking about Minoxidil, right?

Drop to 10% bf first.
Firstly, I highly appreciate the in depth advice man-

I actually did not know about hairline lowering vs hair transplant as many people going into it are thinning/receding rather than naturally quite high, and this looks to be much easier on the wallet so thanks for pointing that out. Same thing with the septoplasty being covered by insurance.

Secondly, I do not wear lifts currently, but I am looking into them now.

Lastly, I just looked into melanotan 2 and it seems too good to be true haha! Improved sex drive, (possible) muscle strength, etc. Damn what a find.

Thanks,

-Duidee

Your plan is really not effective what you need is Lefort 1 CCWR it will fix all of your problems and your face rating will increase by +4
It’s probably the only thing that will transform you into a chad