Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate this Eye Surgery result

Rkelly

Top Contributor
Established Member
Apparently he had orbital decompression, lower + upper eyelid retraction, and lateral canthoplasty.
I think he should also have gotten infra-orbital rim implants or under-eye fillers.
An eyebrow + eyelash transplant and some colored contacts would make his eye area top tier imo.
1618597081744.png

Honestly this dude’s eyes look extremely unnatural now. Looks like he went overboard on the lower lid retraction. Some people probably think he looks better though so props to him.

also.... I’d imagine he spent $10,000 minimum for those procedures and the doc didn’t even make sure his eyelids were symmetrical.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly this dude’s eyes look extremely unnatural now. Looks like he went overboard on the lower lid retraction. Some people probably think he looks better though so props to him.

also.... I’d imagine he spent $10,000 minimum for those procedures and the doc didn’t even make sure his eyelids were symmetrical.
I believe he spent 17.5k

Horrific waste of money

Cementing his ethnic tax with Asian eyes

He looks so far from the baseline NT person

He is still 5 ft 5

He looked much better before

Honestly any face maxxing with his height and race is pointless he is 1 cm above the average British woman ffs

Horrific waste of money

Cementing his ethnic tax with Asian eyes

He looks so far from the baseline NT person

He is still 5 ft 5

He looked much better before

Honestly any face maxxing with his height and race is pointless he is 1 cm above the average British woman ffs
he focused on the wrong failo

Apparently he had orbital decompression, lower + upper eyelid retraction, and lateral canthoplasty.
I think he should also have gotten infra-orbital rim implants or under-eye fillers.
An eyebrow + eyelash transplant and some colored contacts would make his eye area top tier imo.
View attachment 19753

He didn't improve. But he MAY have descended by a bit. I believe he got botched and people IRL will notice it in a negative way. Brutal.

He didn't improve. But he MAY have descended by a bit. I believe he got botched and people IRL will notice it in a negative way. Brutal.
descencion via bloatmaxx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly he should have just stuck with orbital decompression.

He didn't really need lateral canthoplasty or lower eyelid retraction.

Looking at his before eye area these are the eye related surgeries/procedures I would recommend:
- Orbital decompression + infra-orbital rim implants or under eye fillers
- eyebrow transplant
- eyelash transplant (his lashes seem non-existent)

If he did what I mentioned above not only would it lead a more drastic improvement but it would also look less uncanny/aspie.

I believe he spent 17.5k
Holy. f*****g. Shit. I feel for this dude. Get him to come over here so he can get some real advice that will give him a look that women will actually like instead of insane aspies.

I mean... 17.5k.... this guy has to be suicidal rn because clearly he knows he f****d up

As expected, he is not happy. In fact he has become even worse than before. This is what PSL does, deludes ppl who will never be Chad into thinking they can looksmax and ascend with expensive irreversible surgeries
The worst part.... his face isn’t bad at all. Hell, his eye area actually looked pretty decent before. His main problem is his height.

Honestly he should have just stuck with orbital decompression.

He didn't really need lateral canthoplasty or lower eyelid retraction.

Looking at his before eye area these are the eye related surgeries/procedures I would recommend:
- Orbital decompression + infra-orbital rim implants or under eye fillers
- eyebrow transplant
- eyelash transplant (his lashes seem non-existent)

If he did what I mentioned above not only would it lead a more drastic improvement but it would also look less uncanny/aspie.
He might benefit from that stuff but he needs a lobotomy more than anything else

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Ratings 5
RAJ GHRANDHICK Ratings 10
Nihilus Ratings 15
CarsonTheChadd Hair Advice 3