Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

RAW Milk estrogenic or androgenic??

Meatboy

Yo where I'm from I'm able to equip raw dairy; Is raw grass fed milk more estrogenic or androgenic dominant? Been dairy free for years now feel good, but maybe I should give it a shot? I'm talking raw dairy (goat, cow milk). I get it from Sprouts branded by Raw Farm, shits expensive

Obviously my goal is to maximize T/DHT primarily alongside other growth hormones. Trying to get larger EVERYWHERE including the dong haha. I'm 21 and an athlete

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
quepasta Looksmaxxing 12
Kill Animals Introduce Yourself 14
JamieOliver Looksmaxxing 28
poobear_bitcoins Mewing 16