What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Discussion] Realistically speaking...

john

The Faithful
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

What is the maximum lay count of a woman you can tolerate before LTRing her?

Ofc, forget about getting a virgin for LTR/marriage... but how much would you simply forgive and accept?

I'd obviously prefer a virgin. But personally, a woman who's slept with 5+ guys before I agree for an LTR with her is a dangerous and pretty repulsive to me.

I'll go with a woman who's slept with under 5 men before (ik sounds pretty cucked).

Hbu?

Last edited:

Ethan Asia

Top Contributor

You know even in elementary school, girl's main goal is to lose virginity as soon as possible, most lose their V in highschool, and it's rare to find virgin who haven't been fucked and finished highschool. They are like 'outcast' from other if you get what i mean.

Girl confessed about this, i am not making shit up, plus i've saw this numerous times. Friends showing me DM's, i was shocked for a while... Just speak up to zoomers and you'll see how F*ed up gen is actually

john

The Faithful
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

You know even in elementary school, girl's main goal is to lose virginity as soon as possible, most lose their V in highschool, and it's rare to find virgin who haven't been fucked and finished highschool. They are like 'outcast' from other if you get what i mean.

Girl confessed about this, i am not making shit up, plus i've saw this numerous times. Friends showing me DM's, i was shocked for a while... Just speak up to zoomers and you'll see how F*ed up gen is actually
No way...

If I ever get into an LTR/married... i'm not even going to ask her how many guys she's slept with before, or else it's going to be suifuel for me to hear.

It's better to stay silent and cope with the ignorance honestly (and unfortunately). You're right, it's beyond over for this generation. It's purely into hedonism, degeneracy, false teachings, no values, abominable and heinous practices. Everyone's turned bitter and miserable.

Rei

Femboy Lover
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Spending nearly all my time and living with a woman sounds like pure hell.

Ethan Asia

Top Contributor

No way...

If I ever get into an LTR/married... i'm not even going to ask her how many guys she's slept with before, or else it's going to be suifuel for me to hear.

It's better to stay silent and cope with the ignorance honestly (and unfortunately). You're right, it's beyond over for this generation. It's purely into hedonism, degeneracy, false teachings, no values, abominable and heinous practices. Everyone's turned bitter and miserable.
I see you can't cope with being single bro

So why making life hard on yourself by getting damaged goods, those women who had sex before lost the ability to bond and love with man, the love won't be as strong like in the first relationship with the second man, and any other guy

If you ask me, it's better to commit to 10 year old virgin rather than fucking 13yr old roasties. Because you have no other option dude

• Love
Reactions: Rei

john

The Faithful
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Spending nearly all my time and living with a woman sounds like pure hell.
It does sadly.

I want a female for sex only tbh.

My mind was always like that, a silly misogynistic inkwell.
I see you can't cope with being single bro

So why making life hard on yourself by getting damaged goods, those women who had sex before lost the ability to bond and love with man, the love won't be as strong like in the first relationship with the second man, and any other guy

If you ask me, it's better to commit to 10 year old virgin rather than fucking 13yr old roasties. Because you have no other option dude
As long as the woman is loyal, wash the dishes and cook food for me, i'm happy.

Not really into looks as long as she's not ugly by normie standards (which is generally 3-3.5/10 or below).

Test

Gigachad
Established Member

I don't want LTR a woman

Kaneki_Kuushu

金木 研 隻眼の王
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

there was a 13yo who wanted to have sex really bad with me
turned out she already had sex 8 times
i said adios to that cum dumpster

Dope

We live in a world where sex is desensitized and it's considered normal to hookup after 1 date.

So any women with this mindset I hate (which is most). Even if she is a virgin. Hookup culture is ruining everything.

cain

Agree w everything on here, tho some of you are gonna hate on me for saying this, there are women who are your type (unless your type isn't a whore) who are virgins. Its hard as hell to find since casual sex is the norm now, but it is possible. You can even come across women who have had at least 1-2 partners. You should ask if you're serious about her. Don't settle for less if it's gonna affect your relationship in the future.

But that doesn't change the fact that 90% of women are whores 💀

My girlfriend was a virgin when we first met, still is since we never went all the way bc she stopped and said she wanted to wait until marriage.

Usually depends on how devout they are or how much they care about personal beliefs, tbh.

ChaddeusPeuterschmidt

Richard Spencel

Bro I know 16 year old girls with 20+ kills.

I will never date a girl again in my life bro.

Imagine falling in love with a girl who has sucked and fucked other men’s cocks

Repeat after me

She’s not yours, it’s only your turn.

Kaneki_Kuushu

金木 研 隻眼の王
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Agree w everything on here, tho some of you are gonna hate on me for saying this, there are women who are your type (unless your type isn't a whore) who are virgins. Its hard as hell to find since casual sex is the norm now, but it is possible. You can even come across women who have had at least 1-2 partners. You should ask if you're serious about her. Don't settle for less if it's gonna affect your relationship in the future.

But that doesn't change the fact that 90% of women are whores 💀

My girlfriend was a virgin when we first met, still is since we never went all the way bc she stopped and said she wanted to wait until marriage.

Usually depends on how devout they are or how much they care about personal beliefs, tbh.
still looking
people discredit religon (which I dont lol im religous) (y)(y)@john but the bible was damn right that a good women was harder to find than rubies

Proverbs 31:10 10A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.

“Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing”if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.”
[1 Timothy 2:11-15]

“A gracious woman gets honor, and violent men get riches."
[Proverbs 11:16]

Kaneki_Kuushu

金木 研 隻眼の王
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

oversexualization is legitamently leading to the downfall of our culture.

liberalism has become Leftism