Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

revolutionary bonesmash gains

pewpewcunt

adm1n
First 50 Members
2BFC2358C84B860F20A316EA80998177.gif
1200px-Plus_symbol.svg.png
1603348220723.png
1892745-200.png
1603348274898.png

The best possible thread you can ever make.

I jelqed my cheekbones and used an extender for my chin... that's they secret to my dimorphism 😉.
My NCT and Recessed jaw cuck me into a state of eternal adolescence not my t levels man.

My NCT and Recessed jaw cuck me into a state of eternal adolescence not my t levels man.
Do you feel uneasy looking in the mirror?

What's worse, the eyes or the jaw? It'd be the eyes in my experience tbh, but I don't have them deformed luckily.
Yeah my eyes are worst. I think it's due to recessed orbital rims.

Yeah my eyes are worst. I think it's due to recessed orbital rims.
I have mine recessed too, yet I'm pretty sure my eyes are slightly positively tilted.

Back