Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Send ur gym schedule

I’m not really a fan of strict schedules, to be honest. I prefer just going to the gym and hitting something today, then doing something different tomorrow. If I have an injury one day, I can easily adjust my routine. The only time I’d follow a set schedule is if I’m focusing on a specific muscle group or training for strength.

Tbh, your coach seems retarded

Cba counting the amount of sets per day and per muscle, but that shit is so much more complicated than it should be

Scientifically, you need just 4 GOOD sets per week per muscle to see growth. Ofc, you won't be able to always do them perfect, so maybe add a few more. But JFL at 3947981284 sets per day

monday - pull day (back + bi), wednesday - leg day, saturday - push day (shoulders, tris, chest), sunday - leg day
i’m planning on adding another leg day on friday, idk if ur asking for my exact exercises too so that’s just my set schedule i have

Pretty simple
I use pull up bar and resistance bands and weighted backpack, weight vest coming soon
1000012432.png
1000012433.png
Chest & Back

Push-ups with Variation:

Standard Push-ups: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
Decline Push-ups (feet elevated): 2 sets of 10-12 reps

Dumbbell Bench Press (or Floor Press):

3 sets of 8-12 reps

Pull-Ups or Assisted Pull-Ups:

3 sets to failure (use a resistance band for assistance if needed)

Bent-Over Dumbbell Rows:

3 sets of 8-12 reps each side

Chest Flys with Resistance Bands:

3 sets of 10-15 reps

Inverted Rows (using a table or any low bar):

3 sets to failure

Legs & Shoulders

Bodyweight Squats or Weighted Squats (using a backpack):

4 sets of 12-15 reps

Dumbbell Shoulder Press (seated or standing):

3 sets of 8-12 reps

Bulgarian Split Squats: