What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should i fuck this fat girl she aint ugly shes just got some default face but its being virgin i just want to get it over with

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

Maybe that will help me mentally to be honest
I agree. Sex leads to confidence in many ways. You said she’s fat so I’m guessing she’s pretty low in terms of SMV; just keep that in mind and don’t worry about performing. You’re fucking her for your pleasure and to get a nut off, not to impress her.

Bigblackman

Naked

reputation_scoree

I agree. Sex leads to confidence in many ways. You said she’s fat so I’m guessing she’s pretty low in terms of SMV; just keep that in mind and don’t worry about performing. You’re fucking her for your pleasure and to get a nut off, not to impress her.
I just dont want to fall back in pit of depression need to take the opportunities I have cause I've had plenty and I guess I could start of low and work my way up hopefully girls after know that I don't have virgin energy cause most interactions I've had with girls the question that instantly comes out there mouth is ARE YOU A VIRGIN and that eats at me but yea I'm gonna go for it

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

I just dont want to fall back in pit of depression need to take the opportunities I have cause I've had plenty and I guess I could start of low and work my way up hopefully girls after know that I don't have virgin energy cause most interactions I've had with girls the question that instantly comes out there mouth is ARE YOU A VIRGIN and that eats at me but yea I'm gonna go for it
I honestly think this can help you. I gets the “virgin” idea out of your head and gives you a chance to get experience. Sexual experience = sexual confidence.