[Serious] Should short men have a legal right on euthanasia?

Neo

PSL ∞ - PhD Dr. Funkinstein.
Established Member
Average?? What stats are you reading???
Here in US maybe 14% is over 6 ft
Average here is 5'9.
Get a life and stop exaggerating shit
1572997454356.jpgI have news for you buddy boyo.

Neo

PSL ∞ - PhD Dr. Funkinstein.
Established Member
5'9 is not what you are truly competing with. these "averages" are calculated after taking old/deformed/disabled people into account. keep living in a fantasy land to feel better about yourself, you fragile faggot.

6'1 should definitely not be considered manlet tier, but it definitely should not be considered "damn tall" either. the height range of 6'0-6'3 is average and less than impressive. bragging about being 6'1 to a forum full of incels is like a min. wage worker bragging to the homeless about their bottom 20% income. if OP truly is trying to brag about this then he's pathetic.
Hmmm.. how does one have a 7.5 incher and hypogonadism at the same time @Buddy Boyo

the next o'pry

Seriously, reading through Posts of depressive short male Teens breaks my heart

Im 6'1 and i already feel short as shit

How the fuck can you even spend 1 second without the urge of killing yourself if you're 5'4/5'2 or even 4'11?????
beign 6 foot 1 have got you laid or have you gotten femae attention because of height?

Rkelly

Established Member
beign 6 foot 1 have got you laid or have you gotten femae attention because of height?
Bro I doubt he has because of his ogre face and frame.
Height rarely gets you laid(unless it's one of those super short heightist women) on the contrary lacking height can prevent you from getting laid to a certain extent.

xDNickGurr

200ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Restricted
Bro I doubt he has because of his ogre face and frame.
Height rarely gets you laid(unless it's one of those super short heightist women) on the contrary lacking height can prevent you from getting laid to a certain extent.
manlet cope