Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Signs of mouthbreathing

- Lose bloat/fat/weight
- temporal point restoration
- lip reduction
- genioplasty
- mabye some tooth extraction, invisalign, or anchorage device

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
- Lose bloat/fat/weight
- temporal point restoration
- lip reduction
- genioplasty
- mabye some tooth extraction, invisalign, or anchorage device
-nice!
-what does it serves for actually?
-ok
-yups
-why?

So I dont show signs? :sneaky:

-what does it serves for actually?
It's essentially a hair transplant but targets the temple hair points by restoring your temple triangles. In the morph you will see that I improved your Hairline mainly by restoring and defining your temple points.
-why?

So I dont show signs? :sneaky:
To fix bimaxillary protrusion

Idk if you mouth breathe or not for sure. Maybe a little bit

Get genioplasty for that recessed chin for now.

It's essentially a hair transplant but targets the temple hair points by restoring your temple triangles. In the morph you will see that I improved your Hairline mainly by restoring and defining your temple points.

To fix bimaxillary protrusion

Idk if you mouth breathe or not for sure. Maybe a little bit
Oh didnt saw it properly, oh hair loss is just a side effect of amphetamines, its temporary ;)

Aight bro, could it ascend me like 0.5-1 psl?

Not anymore, was due bad sleeping position als
NIce morph though, keep up the work!

Oh didnt saw it properly, oh hair loss is just a side effect of amphetamines, its temporary ;)

Aight bro, could it ascend me like 0.5-1 psl?

Not anymore, was due bad sleeping position als
NIce morph though, keep up the work!
Fixing/improving your lower facial plane would make the biggest difference for you lookswise.
Blacks are known for big lips, convex profiles, and chins that fall behind the lips. So fixing those things will yield the best results

Do I show signs?

View attachment 13860

View attachment 13861

Also what are my flaws and what is good?
Yes signs of severe mouthbreathing now I’ve morphed your potential but it’s only a rough estimate of what you could look like
FFFBCB2D-A926-4604-BD3E-762C0A97466C.jpeg

Monobloc advancement, distraction lefort 2, and IMDO as well as Eppley forehead shaving and genioplasty + chin implant
Good luck man I suggest money-maxxing for now before it’s too late (age 23)

Yes signs of severe mouthbreathing now I’ve morphed your potential but it’s only a rough estimate of what you could look like
View attachment 13893

Monobloc advancement, distraction lefort 2, and IMDO as well as Eppley forehead shaving and genioplasty + chin implant
You still didn't fix ears or hairline

View attachment 13893

Lol youre sarcastic?

Lol youre sarcastic?
To me you don’t look like a mouth breather for someone to make me think this, they need a worse maxilla and more recessed chin than you do.

So you could get chin implants/genio/fillers for your chin I do not know much about the operations but I don’t think you need them really. Get your info, then leave imo. Thinking about for looks theory (looks is alright but PSL stuff and bone theory is downright depressing imo) for a extended period of times never ends well apart from for the very few Chads . You wouldn’t join a Ferrari owners forum and stay there right? I guess I’m here not primarily about looks theory but what drives me to write these I don’t f*****g know

To me you don’t look like a mouth breather for someone to make me think this, they need a worse maxilla and more recessed chin than you do.

So you could get chin implants/genio/fillers for your chin I do not know much about the operations but I don’t think you need them really. Get your info, then leave imo. Thinking about for looks theory (looks is alright but PSL stuff and bone theory is downright depressing imo) for a extended period of times never ends well apart from for the very few Chads . You wouldn’t join a Ferrari owners forum and stay there right? I guess I’m here not primarily about looks theory but what drives me to write these I don’t f*****g know

'Mirin your info legit
Fixing side profile only would cost me so much money i'll leave it
Front is quite decent
Can I ever look like this back?
received_154959919267289.jpeg

Now I look like this

received_974887166264683.jpeg

View attachment 13893

muh morph

'Mirin your info legit
Fixing side profile only would cost me so much money i'll leave it
Front is quite decent
View attachment 13908

Now I look like this

View attachment 13910
Get the f**k off this website bro, I mean you could try to pale yourself a bit with those creams and stuff to be more light skin like the other photo but who has the time for that
Edit- looks like in photo 2 you have more bloat your jaw seems less defined

Look into natty gymcelling, getting a 6 pack if you don’t have one, style maxxing (from the looks of it you dress well) , growing your hair out a bit. Hobbies , whatever. Then get it done

Your surgery journey is completely dead and over as of now, good luck with everything else.

but I don’t think you need them really.
What? Why would he not need more saggital chin projection?
Trust me he NEEDS it.
looks theory (looks is alright but PSL stuff and bone theory is downright depressing imo)
They go hand in hand. PSL may have confused some things but bone/skull development is the foundation of looks.
Stop bluepilling him lol
You've always had a wide hairline/forehead. Your temple triangles are literally non-existent. Get temporal point restoration ASAP.

What? Why would he not need more saggital chin projection?
Trust me he NEEDS it.

They go hand in hand. PSL may have confused some things but bone/skull development is the foundation of looks.
Stop bluepilling him lol

You've always had a wide hairline/forehead. Your temple triangles are literally non-existent. Get temporal point restoration ASAP.
Anyway he knows full well how he does in real life, he can obsess himself with surgeries if he wants and what to change then he’ll arrive to the conclusion that he cba

so really this whole discussion is pointless, there’s not a parallel universe out of trillions where this man decides to get any surgery

do you understand that if you can get on with life perfectly happy with how you look, Knowing deep inside you didnt need to get a surgery AND getting validation it is a f*****g superpower

Ignorance is bliss, as they say. What a great superpower.
I pray to Salludon to give mercy to your tortured soul, brother

حَدَّثَنَا مَحْمُودُ بْنُ غَيْلاَنَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي نَافِعٌ، أَنَّ ابْنَ عُمَرَ، كَانَ يَقُولُ كَانَ الْمُسْلِمُونَ حِينَ قَدِمُوا الْمَدِينَةَ يَجْتَمِعُونَ فَيَتَحَيَّنُونَ الصَّلاَةَ، لَيْسَ يُنَادَى لَهَا، فَتَكَلَّمُوا يَوْمًا فِي ذَلِكَ، فَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ اتَّخِذُوا نَاقُوسًا مِثْلَ نَاقُوسِ النَّصَارَى‏.‏ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ بَلْ بُوقًا مِثْلَ قَرْنِ الْيَهُودِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ عُمَرُ أَوَلاَ تَبْعَثُونَ رَجُلاً يُنَادِي بِالصَّلاَةِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ يَا بِلاَلُ قُمْ فَنَادِ بِالصَّلاَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei
Basically living the bluepill

I'll leave this forum soon after I leanmaxxed
The blue pill and black pill are both too black and white for my liking pardon the pun

The world isn't as complicated as you make it out to be...
He's coping because he couldn't get his surgeries so now he is on a mission to stop others from getting surgery. He only tells them to remove chains and necklaces as looksmax advice.

• JFL
He's coping because he couldn't get his surgeries so now he is on a mission to stop others from getting surgery. He only tells them to remove ”chains and necklaces”- RENTFREE as looksmax advice.

I realised I’m 6’1, wealthy for my country and average looking. Why get surgeries when I can already bang GL women?

The world isn't as complicated as you make it out to be...
The world IS complicated, what you think you know it all? Give me a break

• Dislike
I’m stupid to even suggest I should be happy with myself
tenor.gif

Why needing surgery if I was 5 psl at 17% bodyfat jfl dont neetld that shit really that much unless I want to be mm theritory

Why needing surgery if I was 5 psl at 17% bodyfat jfl dont neetld that shit really that much unless I want to be mm theritory
But you are not 5 psl and you do need surgery

But you are not 5 psl and you do need surgery
Im fat lol 23% bofyfat
Now im like 4 psl
My side is shit due my recessed chin and mandible I know, bit these are my only flaws

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Looksmaxxing 5