Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion So does this LSJL Bullshit work or is it a consequence of incorrect measurements?

RandyWendy

See question above!

Do we have undisprovable proof?

Would recommend @toth77 to clamp his skull in order to increase his FwHR

firefox_9L6oqqq7am.png
firefox_mrfYvsrIzR.png

this "assortedsnacks" guy is the f*****g sped that we're supposed to believe grew from 5'8 to 6'0 with LSJL. dude legit belongs in a mental asylum

adln6eXy_o.gif

what a f*****g joke

meanwhile you have retards like this making threads thinking u can get taller by walking on ur TIPPY TOES. LMAO WHAT?

firefox_fpfV5w6teU.png

jZgDhiP.gif

me and my boy have been trolling around the forum with this Dr. Jay Akash account

1625850818103.png

tyson.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 20556
View attachment 20557

this "assortedsnacks" guy is the f*****g sped that we're supposed to believe grew from 5'8 to 6'0 with LSJL. dude legit belongs in a mental asylum

View attachment 20558

what a f*****g joke

meanwhile you have retards like this making threads thinking u can get taller by walking on ur TIPPY TOES. LMAO WHAT?

View attachment 20560

View attachment 20563

me and my boy have been trolling around the forum with this Dr. Jay Akash account

View attachment 20561

View attachment 20562
Yes, that entire Forum is very strange.

Also that wanna be Professor who wants to go to college to invent some better LIMB Lengthening Method. What was his name...alexislexils...

:unsure:😂

a1-kopiejdkhi.png

Yes, that entire Forum is very strange.

Also that wanna be Professor who wants to go to college to invent some better LIMB Lengthening Method. What was his name...alexislexils...

:unsure:😂

a1-kopiejdkhi.png
that alexislexils r****d is like 5'2 or some other shitty subhuman height like that

his goal height is 7'5 LMFAO

and when i joined his shitty discord server the only things he was talking about was shit that we went over decades ago. literally none of it works

H2xxMJS.gif

maxresdefault2.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
that alexislexils r****d is like 5'2 or some other shitty subhuman height like that

his goal height is 7'5 LMFAO

and when i joined his shitty discord server the only things he was talking about was shit that we went over decades ago. literally none of it works

View attachment 20566

View attachment 20567
Yes. Retards indeed.

Also that MiniGolfer with his false measurements @ MD. How stupid are those people?