Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Soft tissue effects of Le Fort I advancement

Bro, no offence, but do you really think that anybody on this forum has the money to fulfill this pipe-dream and get a lefort done on his face... on this dead forum?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bro, no offence, but do you really think that anybody on this forum has the money to fulfill this pipe-dream and get a lefort done on his face... on this dead forum?
Probably not, so what? Should I just post nothing then?

Probably not, so what? Should I just post nothing then?
Post softmaxxing tips and stuff that people literally have access to and can afford.

The lefort 1 surgery costs around 2/3rds the cost of my uni degree lmao.

Post softmaxxing tips and stuff that people literally have access to and can afford.
I posted a thread about shoe lifts:

The thing is that the majority of softmaxxing stuff has already been discussed on other threads.

Thats why I mainly post about surgeries and Looks Theory related stuff.

I posted a thread about shoe lifts:

The thing is that the majority of softmaxxing stuff has already been discussed on other threads.

Thats why I mainly post about surgeries and Looks Theory related stuff.
I saw about the shoe lifts thread. It's all good.

You should make a giude about skinmaxxing, phenotype enhancing, other stuff for hair, collagen and ... gymceling stuff more than surgeries imo.

Before I got recessed age 14 or so I had a thick upper lip. If I fixed this with lefort 1 then why would my lip get thinner? Is there no possibility to plan a lefort to give better support to top lip/ make it thicker at same time?

"Postoperative flattening of the upper lip with loss of lip pout and down turning of the corners of the mouth is often seen after Le Fort I surgery."

Wtf...i already have a flat upper lip and downturns corners so I would look like a literal gremlin after a bimax

mewing is free

"Postoperative flattening of the upper lip with loss of lip pout and down turning of the corners of the mouth is often seen after Le Fort I surgery."
That's only if the muscular layers are not correctly sutured.
Sectioning or releasing the LAO could be held responsible for the down turning of the angles of the mouth.
The superficial layer of the midface musculature is intact, but it loses tension because of its connection to the deep layer. This finding could explain the flattening of the upper lip after improper closure of the deep layers.
1-s2.0-S1010518216302013-gr3.jpg

That's only if the muscular layers are not correctly sutured.

View attachment 17949
sonny I know damn well you aint got a naked man in your profile picture good god whats wrong with you youngins? half this darn forum swings both ways damn it

sonny I know damn well you aint got a naked man in your profile picture good god whats wrong with you youngins? half this darn forum swings both ways damn it
I just like the facial expression he is doing, but I couldn't find another pic of him making the same facial expression in which he wasn't shirtless, it's not that deep you old fart, I'm anything but a f****t.

I just like the facial expression he is doing
that right there sonny is all I need to hear I mean what kind of a fruity munchkin you oughta be to like another mans goshdarn facial expressions? you need some goddamn rehabilitation boy
it's not that deep you old fart, I'm anything but a f****t.
typical youngster disrespectin his darn elders, your sorry ass is lucky I don't know where you live or I'd tie your tongue to the back of a goddamn horse and make it pull your lil tongue out sonny boy