Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Some information regarding height

hii

I believe this is vital information in maximising height before growth plates fully seal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
l2.PNGlm.PNGgt 1.PNGgt 2.PNGgt 3.PNGgt 4.PNG

@Buddy Boyo are there methods in which we can boost our chondrocyte activity? I would appreciate your response as I'm 5ft6 and need to grow lol

chondrocyte activity
whenever I hear about chondrocyte activity sam-e,msm and b-complex comes to my mind

there is also some research in Europe about this , u can donate to this research ,and it's not expected to start till 2022

I believe this is vital information in maximising height before growth plates fully seal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 21047View attachment 21048View attachment 21049View attachment 21050View attachment 21051View attachment 21052

@Buddy Boyo are there methods in which we can boost our chondrocyte activity? I would appreciate your response as I'm 5ft6 and need to grow lol

HGH and GH in general are way to overrated when it comes to the subject of height growth

individuals who are tall due to high levels of GH have usually a significant shortened lifespan, cardiovascular problems, weakened immunsystem, too big or too small organs, early arthrosis, scoliosis etc.

their proportions are usually also dogshit, they look like overgrown framecels, sloped narrow shoulders, long upperbody and short limbs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
whenever I hear about chondrocyte activity sam-e,msm and b-complex comes to my mind
so just supplement to max these out theory?
What are you implementing now to improve your height @Nnn ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
HGH and GH in general are way to overrated when it comes to the subject of height growth
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe if you are not deficient in GH, it will not be useful. IGF-1 is more beneficial. Are there any methods to increase chondrocyte activity without injecting, or is injecting the only viable option?

so just supplement to max these out theory?
What are you implementing now to improve your height @Nnn ?
Not much man....some exemestane here and there and
fantasizing about alkoclar's supplies