Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Someone put me in proximity of my oneitis

Thief

⚠️Rant ahead

truth be told i don't wanna leave her.it kills me.if someone could just put me near her ahhhh....even if the price is me being a literal shadow with second grade existence chained to her legs and dragged at earth for all of my existence..i would happily be it, even if the price is that she would think about me maybe twice in her lifetime, lmao ,cuz maybe that's how many times a person thinks about their shadow....i would love to be it but

but what did this universe gave me? Complete utter distance!!i find her Everday and she is nowhere to be found..i am just left with her memories and a vague image that gets blurred day by day....all i am left is with an image which i try to catch every day, grasp Everday but its dead, I try to talk to it and it doesn't give any answers back, tantalizing me forever and ever...augh what an accursed entity
ec65aa080088dee9524c28415372cf81.gif

Last edited:
You still hasn't moved from that point I see
My child , this is nothing but depravation

Dude is using Buddha anime avatar but is not enlightened

You'll get over it eventually I felt that way once it stuck for yrs in fact but one day i no longer felt the same way.