Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Something cant be right

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
i only see Young guys outside who are either 6'2+ guys, or guys below 5'7

only chads and framecel manlets

did the estrogenization increased during the last decade?????

you either see very genetically gifted guys or genetically cucked guys

but you dont see the "normal" average guy with a normal prenatal and pubertal testoterone amount who's like 5'5 at 12, 5'8 at 15 and 5'10 at 21

there are now only tall chads who are already extremely developed at the age of 15, or 18+ guys who still look like middle schoolers

there is no median anymore

only either high androgen/low Estrogen machines or total low T cucks

it seems now that the only ones who are able to go through a healthy development are Ultra high prenatal T chads

while the rest gets totally cucked by puberty

10 years ago there were only a few 6'3 guys at my School and they were borderline acromegalic

but nowadays 6'2 isnt something Special anymore, even shitskin immigrants and refugees are at this height nowadays

but you dont see the "normal" average guy with a normal prenatal and pubertal testoterone amount who's like 5'5 at 12, 5'8 at 15 and 5'10 at 21

there are now only tall chads who are already extremely developed at the age of 15, or 18+ guys who still look like middle schoolers

it seems now that the only ones who are able to go through a healthy development are Ultra high prenatal T chads

10 years ago there were only a few 6'3 guys at my School and they were borderline acromegalic

but nowadays 6'2 isnt something Special anymore, even shitskin immigrants and refugees are at this height nowadays
I'll rope

6'4" is the ideal height imo.

Even 6'2" and 6'1" are short nowadays. I really wonder how people below 6' even cope.

No, it's legit actually. You have people who are sensitive to certain chemicals (estrogen in this case?) and they face the consequences more severe than the others.

Idk what are the causes for manletism really, but i found that autism is caused by mercury poisoning, you get that shit from vaccinations. Reason why not everyone is autistic is because someone else might respond completely different than the one another, today you have autism once in every 127 cases in US. So imagine people who don't respond to mercury at all, same case is for your example.

I don’t see any correlation between being tall and being a chad in any county I’ve seen. In fact in my experience the shorter guys are chads. The 6’6-7 foot club are almost always incel looking 5’8-5’10 a lot of GL guys and this is from someone who is at least 6 foot I’m not coping it’s just what I’ve noticed

Luckily for me, I don't go outside, so I cannot confirm nor deny your observations.

my fat BBC obsessed friend, their nonestrogenatied bloodline will soon expire as the world will collapse due to increased degeneracy

Not only are average men invisible to women, they’re also invisible to everyone else too.

Reactions: Rei