Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Suggestion: Add a Pickup + Cold Approach section

Kill Animals

Make it private and members only.
After RSD's demise, its actually sparse to find pickup forums, or any dating sites that are not holistically blue-pilled. I even made a group on meetup that got banned two days later because ( apparently ) some sjw's had sniped my group and mass reported it.

Anyways; this would be a decent place to discuss and coordinate such things. I would definitely post there.

Create a megathread and I'll pin it even though most members think pick up is cope.

Create a megathread and I'll pin it even though most members think pick up is cope.
If you make a separate section Iā€™ll actually come here more often and write posts.
Also, the English translation for ā€œcopeā€ is ā€œI have 0 interest in applying any effort into becoming an attractive person. Women should just line up for me, fall to their knees, and fight as they try to pull my dick out of my pants at the same timeā€

If you make a separate section Iā€™ll actually come here more often and write posts.
Also, the English translation for ā€œcopeā€ is ā€œI have 0 interest in applying any effort into becoming an attractive person. Women should just line up for me, fall to their knees, and fight as they try to pull my dick out of my pants at the same timeā€
It would be way better to create a private section however it's unlikely admin will not be returning for a very long time.

It would be way better to create a private section however it's unlikely admin will not be returning for a very long time.
yes we need a private off topic section... probably @admin will come by the end of this month

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wouldn't post much in a public area. In private, I actually might post my embarrassing recordings.

I recorded myself doing cold approach. It is super informative, but it is also a nightmare putting that sort of thing on display, particularly my first approaches.

I wouldn't post much in a public area. In private, I actually might post my embarrassing recordings.

I recorded myself doing cold approach. It is super informative, but it is also a nightmare putting that sort of thing on display, particularly my first approaches.
Lol Iā€™d like to see it manšŸ˜­šŸ˜­ send that shit over to me if youā€™re down

You've not even gotten past step I of accepting reality, women do approach. You're a f****t if you validate them like this, imagine going through the trouble of "cold approaching" a used up toilet, just to inevitably get rejected for being a Truecel.

cold approaching as a sub 8 is a good way of getting the police called on you for sexual harassment