Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Super aggressive balding - help

dohbeep

Established Member
20210209_224901.jpg.20210204_195121.jpg
Guys I know I waited too long to try ro fix my hair but its in the past now what can I say

I'm 22 and this past year my balding just went 0-60
So 2.5 weeks ago I started Propecia (Finasteride) 1mg daily, minoxidil twice a day and vitamins/PRP/Laser therapy/Mesotherapy. I want to grow some hair back before I do a transplant

2 questions

1. Since I have many hairs left, that are in the PROCESS of dying but not dead do I have a decent chance of saving my hair?

2. Should at add in Avodart (Dutasteride) 0.5mg once a week and after a couple months take it daily?

I dont give a f**k about side effects apart from crazy ones like killing my dick forever. I want results

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oral or topical?
Topical, I believe I will respond well to it .

Last year I used minoxidil on my eyebrows for a month and stopped after. 50% of hairs that it grew remained and it had a profound effect on me.

Should I just go "f**k it" and start the avodart once a week?

This a pain to watch.

Much worse, I'm a curry, so imagine if I started balding...

tumblr_nq7fggmZj91uvuwdlo1_500.jpg

Last year I used minoxidil on my eyebrows for a month and stopped after. 50% of hairs that it grew remained and it had a profound effect on me.
Any side effects?

Should I just go "f**k it" and start the avodart once a week?
I think minoxidil and finasteride should be enough, but I am not really knowledgeable about the topic of hair loss tbh.

Have you considered microneedling along with it?
before-after-minoxidil-microneedling-jpg.7262

Materials and Methods:

Hundred cases of mild to moderate (III vertex or IV) androgenetic alopecia (AGA) were recruited into 2 groups. After randomization one group was offered weekly microneedling treatment with twice daily 5% minoxidil lotion (Microneedling group); other group was given only 5% minoxidil lotion. After baseline global photographs, the scalp were shaved off to ensure equal length of hair shaft in all. Hair count was done in 1 cm2 targeted fixed area (marked with tattoo) at baseline and at end of therapy (week 12). The 3 primary efficacy parameters assessed were: Change from baseline hair count at 12 weeks, patient assessment of hair growth at 12 weeks, and investigator assessment of hair growth at 12 weeks. A blinded investigators evaluated global photographic response. The response was assessed by 7- point scale.

Results:

(1) Hair counts – The mean change in hair count at week 12 was significantly greater for the Microneedling group compared to the Minoxidil group (91.4 vs 22.2 respectively). (2) Investigator evaluation – Forty patients in Microneedling group had +2 to +3 response on 7-point visual analogue scale, while none showed the same response in the Minoxidil group. (3) Patient evaluation – In the Microneedling group, 41 (82%) patients reported more than 50% improvement versus only 2 (4.5%) patients in the Minoxidil group. Unsatisfied patients to conventional therapy for AGA got good response with Microneedling treatment.

Conclusion:

Dermaroller along with Minoxidil treated group was statistically superior to Minoxidil treated group in promoting hair growth in men with AGA for all 3 primary efficacy measures of hair growth. Microneedling is a safe and a promising tool in hair stimulation and also is useful to treat hair loss refractory to Minoxidil therapy.

This a pain to watch.

Much worse, I'm a curry, so imagine if I started balding...

tumblr_nq7fggmZj91uvuwdlo1_500.jpg
Dammit John I don't need reminders I need answers

Any side effects?

I think minoxidil and finasteride should be enough, but I am not really knowledgeable about the topic of hair loss tbh.

Have you considered microneedling along with it?
before-after-minoxidil-microneedling-jpg.7262
I will start once a fortnight dermapen at the dermatologist I think. And f**k it ill hop on dutasteride anyway. I've seen too many studies that prove its more effective not to

Any side effects?
Yeah coldness in the extremities. Heart beating a little harder than normal, lower blood pressure than normal, some tiredness
(These are all mild though)

When I used on my eyebrows all the side effects disappeared after a month. No reason to believe the same wont happen for scalp applied minoxidil

One important note is that my skin is nowhere near as dry as it was when I used minoxidil on my eyebrows.

Still no one has really said if they think I can save my hair or not

I think you can, but you won't go back to NW1.
Bloody well hope so I dont want NW1 I just want my thick NW3 hair back. Ive been NW2 since 17

3 years away from HT but you have lost alot of hair, the problem is it looks so thin. Do people say anything to you about your hair? If it bothers you get toppik, you will need alot but it can help

3 years away from HT but you have lost alot of hair, the problem is it looks so thin. Do people say anything to you about your hair? If it bothers you get toppik, you will need alot but it can help
Dude... you can see its clearly f****d/balding . Yes people talk about it and I get indication of disinterest from women. It looks horrid.

Yes it does look so thin which is why I'm prepared to use heavy medication such as Dutasteride.

I need someone who knows a lot about finasterise/dutasteride to tell me if i am a good case for improvement or are the hairs too thin

Dude... you can see its clearly f****d/balding . Yes people talk about it and I get indication of disinterest from women. It looks horrid.

Yes it does look so thin which is why I'm prepared to use heavy medication such as Dutasteride.
Im not coping by saying with shaved with toppik you will look close to normal
Fin will just stop you from balding further most likely, it is too far balding for min and fin to restore the hair
I need someone who knows a lot about finasterise/dutasteride to tell me if i am a good case for improvement or are the hairs too thin
Hair transplant will be the only route to get the hair back

What does it look like from the front, your hairline/temples?

Hey man, I’m going to be completely honest with you... your hair is in bad shape. Definitely keep working on it, but you might have to accept that you’ll never have a great head of hair.

I can’t relate to hair loss, but I know it can be detrimental to your looks/mental state at the age of 22. Being legitimately obese and hair loss will limit how attractive you are physically (obese always, hair loss will start to matter less as you get older... but still sucks big time at your age)

either way, it’s not “over”. Your age makes you a great candidate for non-invasive treatments (aka everything but a hair transplant). Young people have a higher chance of seeing results from the typical propecia/rogaine (fin/min) stack.

1) Those “dying” hairs are miniaturizing hairs. Basically the thickness of your hair shafts are decreasing as time goes on. Eventually they’ll become more-so translucent (barely visible to the eye) and fall out. Thickness and color will go before the hair itself falls out. Since you’re young and taking finasteride, there is a solid chance that those hairs will stoop miniaturizing and return to their “normal” state. I believe that there is a window of a few months before dormant follicles will officially be past the point of no return.

2) If your dick doesn’t work, all of this means diddly f*****g shit. These sides are rarer than you’d think, but they still happen. Stick with your current treatment for at least 6 months, assess your progress, and make a decision from there. If fin is working, there is no reason to move onto something stronger. I would say if your hair loss stabilizes within 3-6 months and growth within a year, stick with whatever you’re doing.

it looks like you’re NW 4-5. I could be wrong, but this likely indicates aggressive hair loss. If your plan doesn’t work (or if avodart doesn’t eventually), a hair transplant is pretty much your only option. Hair transplants aren’t exactly the fountain of youth though: if your hair loss is aggressive, there’s a good chance that you’re going to go slick bald. Your donor area might not be great, and even if it is... those transplanted hairs could easily end up falling out as well.

If you’re looking into every way to deal with this, you might want to look into hair systems in case of the worst. Apparently they’re very good now; I follow a ton of barbers on Instagram that use them and I had no idea they were hair systems until they said so in the comments. I’m actually starting to think half of the guys I see on social media (at least the dudes who aren’t in their early 20s) use hair systems even if they’re not bald; the density they have looks crazy.

Hey man, I’m going to be completely honest with you... your hair is in bad shape. Definitely keep working on it, but you might have to accept that you’ll never have a great head of hair.

I can’t relate to hair loss, but I know it can be detrimental to your looks/mental state at the age of 22. Being legitimately obese and hair loss will limit how attractive you are physically (obese always, hair loss will start to matter less as you get older... but still sucks big time at your age)

either way, it’s not “over”. Your age makes you a great candidate for non-invasive treatments (aka everything but a hair transplant). Young people have a higher chance of seeing results from the typical propecia/rogaine (fin/min) stack.

1) Those “dying” hairs are miniaturizing hairs. Basically the thickness of your hair shafts are decreasing as time goes on. Eventually they’ll become more-so translucent (barely visible to the eye) and fall out. Thickness and color will go before the hair itself falls out. Since you’re young and taking finasteride, there is a solid chance that those hairs will stoop miniaturizing and return to their “normal” state. I believe that there is a window of a few months before dormant follicles will officially be past the point of no return.

2) If your dick doesn’t work, all of this means diddly f*****g shit. These sides are rarer than you’d think, but they still happen. Stick with your current treatment for at least 6 months, assess your progress, and make a decision from there. If fin is working, there is no reason to move onto something stronger. I would say if your hair loss stabilizes within 3-6 months and growth within a year, stick with whatever you’re doing.

it looks like you’re NW 4-5. I could be wrong, but this likely indicates aggressive hair loss. If your plan doesn’t work (or if avodart doesn’t eventually), a hair transplant is pretty much your only option. Hair transplants aren’t exactly the fountain of youth though: if your hair loss is aggressive, there’s a good chance that you’re going to go slick bald. Your donor area might not be great, and even if it is... those transplanted hairs could easily end up falling out as well.

If you’re looking into every way to deal with this, you might want to look into hair systems in case of the worst. Apparently they’re very good now; I follow a ton of barbers on Instagram that use them and I had no idea they were hair systems until they said so in the comments. I’m actually starting to think half of the guys I see on social media (at least the dudes who aren’t in their early 20s) use hair systems even if they’re not bald; the density they have looks crazy.
Also, are you taking any medications/coming off of a physically or emotionally traumatic event (I’m talking like major surgery or your mother dying)? If it’s just genetic, obviously stick with your treatment, but having hair loss as aggressive as yours at 22 might be indicative of other problems (thyroid problems for example). If you haven’t already, I would talk to a doctor. While they probably won’t be able to give you more advice on dealing with hair loss, they can at least determine if you have other health issues that may be exacerbating your hair loss.

He’s NW3 with diffuse thinning on the top.

I agree with you on that, his temples aren’t bad. That might help him in the long run, but overall his hairline is at least NW4. I could argue that his temples fit NW4, but there is very little density along his frontal hairline. The thinning between the vertex and the frontal hairline pretty much show he’s not NW3 even with diffusion.

Jude Law is a good example of a dude with pretty decent temples but a bad overall hairline

I agree with you on that, his temples aren’t bad. That might help him in the long run, but overall his hairline is at least NW4. I could argue that his temples fit NW4, but there is very little density along his frontal hairline. The thinning between the vertex and the frontal hairline pretty much show he’s not NW3 even with diffusion.

Jude Law is a good example of a dude with pretty decent temples but a bad overall hairline

correction on Jude Law: more recent photos of him look worse. There are pictures of him from when he was “younger” (not as young as his NW2 days, but younger) where you can clearly see that he has significant loss on top but his temples / temporal points make it look somewhat better.

Also: he’s not a full NW3, but Lachowski right now is a good example of NW2.5 (approaching 3) with diffusion.

Was that taken recently?
It was taken today actually

And to answer your question I havent really had any trauma going on... the bulk of the damage occurred within 6 months which means it was very fast though

Also, of course I will do hair transplant. I will try my best with medicine and after a year or two try to transplant along with scalp micropigmentation

It was taken today actually

And to answer your question I havent really had any trauma going on... the bulk of the damage occurred within 6 months which means it was very fast though

Also, of course I will do hair transplant. I will try my best with medicine and after a year or two try to transplant along with scalp micropigmentation

you likely have MPB, but I wouldn’t be surprised if trauma accelerated things within a 6 month window. I can’t say this will happen to you, but I’ve read about people regrowing SOME hair following traumatic experiences (surgeries that cause debilitating pain and shit) despite having MPB. The hairs that grow back don’t come in with the thickness you had as a kid, it might just grow back in its miniaturized state.

Your most recent picture doesn’t look all that bad. Your hairline actually looks decent (NW2.5-3) but the thickness / density makes it look worse.

I dont know much about them, but hair fibers would probably help you a ton because the shape of your hairline is decent.

you likely have MPB, but I wouldn’t be surprised if trauma accelerated things within a 6 month window. I can’t say this will happen to you, but I’ve read about people regrowing SOME hair following traumatic experiences (surgeries that cause debilitating pain and shit) despite having MPB. The hairs that grow back don’t come in with the thickness you had as a kid, it might just grow back in its miniaturized state.

Your most recent picture doesn’t look all that bad. Your hairline actually looks decent (NW2.5-3) but the thickness / density makes it look worse.

I dont know much about them, but hair fibers would probably help you a ton because the shape of your hairline is decent.
Honestly I can't think of any trauma that I've had. The only trauma would have been mental trauma in June 2020. Although speaking of June 2020 I had a lot of hair at that time...
As for regrowth , I won't know until 3 months- 1 year so I'll just wait it out I guess

I might get my blood work done to see what my dht levels are right now

Youve been f****d over by the jews and their xenoestrogens which in fact can lead to dramatic androgen receptor manipulation, which means that your secondary androgenic characteristics such as oily skin, acne, hairloss can be reinforced while the development of your primary sexual characteristics (skeleton, muscle mass, penile tissue, vocal chords) gets stunted

It even goes further, androgen receptors within the heart cell membranes and within the liver should actually not exist, primitive tribal living african men only carry little to no androgen receptors within their liver or heart membranes

Thats why they dont get high blood pressure or tachycardia, despite their extreme high T levels

They also carry little to no androgen receptors in their skin or sweat glands, thats why their skin is still baby smooth despite their abnormal high T dimorphism.

Theres no actual evidence that the human male was naturally meant to carry such a high count of androgen receptor within the body parts and organs which only contribute to the general secondary androgenic dimorphism

Heart rate increases through testosterone, increase of cholesterol through testosterone, acne increase through testosterone, hairloss through testosterone etc.

All these things only happen in modern men who's previous generation came in contact with BPAs, GMO foods, plasticides etc.

Xenoestrogens have the ability to de-calibrate the function and the expression of your androgen receptors

They can increase the expression of the androgen receptors which are responsible for your secondary dimorphism

While on the other hand they can decrease or even totally stunt the androgen receptors which are responsible for your main primary dimorphism (skeleton, muscle and penile tissue, voice, specific brain parts)

They dont just reinforce pre existing androgen receptors

They can basically cause mutations which leads to the formation of androgen receptors within body parts where there actually shouldnt be any sex hormone receptors, such as in the heart membranes

In other words

Its basically all a jewish trick, to make people believe that testosterone is bad, which in fact works because people actually do experience these side effects if they take androgens

But what they dont is that these "side effects" are basically a totally unnatural result of a mutation in the genes which are responsible for the distribution and formation of the androgen receptors, and this mutation is caused by centuries of degenerate carb and "healthy" vegetable consumption along with the indirect absorption of plasticides, BPAs etc.

I reiceved this information from erdal can alkoclar

The abnormal tall men within dinka tribe show zero unusual signs in the fibroblast growth factors, and in general no signs of acromegaly

In fact their fibroblast expression is even lower than in chinese men (who are known for being very short)

But what makes them so tall then?

Simple:

Zero Estrone, Estradiol etc. Receptors

And a basically none-existent count and expression in the estrogen responsive genes

(The way human males were originally intented to be)

But forget what i just wrote...

testosterone bad

Estrogen = healthy

meat = bad

Soylent, veganism, pro LGBT = good

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Youve been f****d over by the jews and their xenoestrogens which in fact can lead to dramatic androgen receptor manipulation, which means that your secondary androgenic characteristics such as oily skin, acne, hairloss can be reinforced while the development of your primary sexual characteristics (skeleton, muscle mass, penile tissue, vocal chords) gets stunted

It even goes further, androgen receptors within the heart cell membranes and within the liver should actually not exist, primitive tribal living african men only carry little to no androgen receptors within their liver or heart membranes

Thats why they dont get high blood pressure or tachycardia, despite their extreme high T levels

They also carry little to no androgen receptors in their skin or sweat glands, thats why their skin is still baby smooth despite their abnormal high T dimorphism.

Theres no actual evidence that the human male was naturally meant to carry such a high count of androgen receptor within the body parts and organs which only contribute to the general secondary androgenic dimorphism

Heart rate increases through testosterone, increase of cholesterol through testosterone, acne increase through testosterone, hairloss through testosterone etc.

All these things only happen in modern men who's previous generation came in contact with BPAs, GMO foods, plasticides etc.

Xenoestrogens have the ability to de-calibrate the function and the expression of your androgen receptors

They can increase the expression of the androgen receptors which are responsible for your secondary dimorphism

While on the other hand they can decrease or even totally stunt the androgen receptors which are responsible for your main primary dimorphism (skeleton, muscle and penile tissue, voice, specific brain parts)

They can basically cause mutations which leads to the formation of androgen receptors within body parts where there actually shouldnt be any sex hormone receptors, such as in the heart membranes

In other words

Its basically all a jewish trick, to make people believe that testosterone is bad, which in fact works because people actually do experience these side effects if they take androgens

But what they dont is that these "side effects" are basically a totally unnatural result of a mutation in the genes which are responsible for the distribution and formation of the androgen receptors, and this mutation is caused by centuries of degenerate carb and "healthy" vegetable consumption along with the indirect absorption of plasticides, BPAs etc.

The abnormal tall men within dinka tribe show zero unusual signs in the fibroblast growth factors, and in general no signs of acromegaly

In fact their fibroblast expression is even lower than in chinese men (who are known for being very short)

Simple:

And a basically none-existent count and expression in the estrogen responsive genes

testosterone bad

Estrogen = healthy

meat = bad

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
you should do some megathreads

In other words

Simple:

testosterone bad

Estrogen = healthy

meat = bad

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
all carbs are really bad?

In other words

Simple:

testosterone bad

Estrogen = healthy

meat = bad

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
jews aren't behind this. you were brainwashed by conspiracies.

also veganism was first promoted by the nazis (hitler).

Update:
After a month and 5 days on Propecia and Minoxidil I am observing an innumerable amount of regrowth- small frizzy hairs that are emerging. Not visible on camera though.

Also I have decided , with the word of my dermatologist to begin daily 0.5mg Avodart (dutasteride).

Looks like I am a good responder judging by the signs of regrowth will have to re-evaluate in a few monghs

Update:
After a month and 5 days on Propecia and Minoxidil I am observing an innumerable amount of regrowth- small frizzy hairs that are emerging. Not visible on camera though.

Also I have decided , with the word of my dermatologist to begin daily 0.5mg Avodart (dutasteride).

Looks like I am a good responder judging by the signs of regrowth will have to re-evaluate in a few monghs
Have you considered using ru58841 and getting PRP injections?

You can also fraud hair follicle density and hairline shape with SMP.

If nothing works maybe shave it all off and invest in hair systems.

Have you considered using ru58841 and getting PRP injections?

You can also fraud hair follicle density and hairline shape with SMP.

If nothing works maybe shave it all off and invest in hair systems.
I get PRP every 2 weeks
2mm needling once a month w/ PRP
mesotherapy once a month w/PRP

Also I have now started avodart 0.5mg daily since 10 days

Also it's all good man, turns out I had some kind of shedding + MPB. Plenty of hairs have grown since I made that post I believe my excessive water fasting caused it

The Norwood Reaper got a little more resistance than he was expecting😈💪
Screenshot_20210317-193017_WhatsApp.jpg
I plan to not buzz my hair for months now as I think it will be fine as it is- of course continuing the regime

I don't plan on using RU as I don't trust it's long term side effects. I might start Breezula or SM whichever shows the most promise

Last edited:
I get PRP every 2 weeks
2mm needling once a month w/ PRP
mesotherapy once a month w/PRP

Also I have now started avodart 0.5mg daily since 10 days

Also it's all good man, turns out I had some kind of shedding + MPB. Plenty of hairs have grown since I made that post I believe my excessive water fasting caused it

The Norwood Reaper got a little more resistance than he was expecting😈💪
View attachment 19354
I plan to not buzz my hair for months now as I think it will be fine as it is- of course continuing the regime

I don't plan on using RU as I don't trust it's long term side effects. I might start Breezula or SM whichever shows the most promise
Not even f*****g with you... I can see a difference. Keep at it. I hope you’re feeling a little more confident knowing there’s something out there that legitimately works for you

Continue to use finasteride 1 mg daily, take 5mg biotin daily, wash your hair every other day with Nizoral and reduce minoxidil once at bedtime. Stick with this routine and consider getting a hair transplant in the second month of the routine. Starting finasteride 2 months before the hair transplant is making the process great.

I'm only using finasteride and Nizoral, I started 2 months ago, and my hair loss stopped this week. I was shedding like a dog until last week, suddenly it stopped. Just be patient and stick with the routine.

In other words

Simple:

testosterone bad

Estrogen = healthy

meat = bad

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
Another high-iq post.

Although Estrogen=bad, is not entirely true, it's not black & white

You need some esotrgen from building bone mass, libido, mood, etc.

But yes xenoestrogens and toxins+low pren t are f*****g all of us over

View attachment 18794.View attachment 18795
Guys I know I waited too long to try ro fix my hair but its in the past now what can I say

I'm 22 and this past year my balding just went 0-60
So 2.5 weeks ago I started Propecia (Finasteride) 1mg daily, minoxidil twice a day and vitamins/PRP/Laser therapy/Mesotherapy. I want to grow some hair back before I do a transplant

2 questions

1. Since I have many hairs left, that are in the PROCESS of dying but not dead do I have a decent chance of saving my hair?

2. Should at add in Avodart (Dutasteride) 0.5mg once a week and after a couple months take it daily?

I dont give a f**k about side effects apart from crazy ones like killing my dick forever. I want results
Oral minoxidil 10 to 50 mg daily and dutasteride 1-5 mg daily