Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The ass and hip pill.

Normally i would think having wide hips and a big ass is a death sentence. They normally are unless you have straight dimorphic clavicles and good shoulder width(at least close to a 20 inch bideltoid with straight and angular shoulders, remember Chad is Chad not just because the size of his bones, but the shape of them) . Your shoulder should be wider than your hips.However there is one area where they matter. Thrusting power. The rest of this post is suicide fuel for guys who aren't dimorphically built in the ways I described.

The reason why ass and hips matter is this. They show you can thrust very good dick. When women have r**e fantasies they usually imagine a well built guy with a bigger ass and bigger hips and than her own child bearing hips. Why you ask? Because it gives them insane euphoria by the mere thought of being dominated by a large alpha male. After all do you really think when a women has a r**e fantasy, she's thinking of Toth? No she's thinking about how Tyrone with his large frame and ass/hips wider than her own can thrust her well with his gigantic dick, not some scrawny ass twink who looks like a tranny.

just squat boyo,i have giga legs but my butt is medium now(before are very small)

Your shoulder should be wider than your hips.
Almost everyone has wider shoulders than hips, what matters the most is how they look in relation to the ribcage (and also the waist).

Here's a pic of @Lorsss, my favorite exemplar of a male with wide hips:
1608242831767.png

You can see that his frame is bad despite his bideltoid being noticeably wider than his hips, this is because his hips are still too wide for his narrow ribcage.

This pic demonstrates the impact that hip width and ribcage size have on the appearance of your frame:
perfect-body-002-today-160331_0fd1ec63968d7b16e20d2d07ec7cb9da.fit-560w.jpg

When women have r**e fantasies they usually imagine a well built guy with a bigger ass and bigger hips and than her own child bearing hips. Why you ask? Because it gives them insane euphoria by the mere thought of being dominated by a large alpha male.
If your hips are wider than women's hips, but still look proportional to the rest of the body, then it's a good thing because it means your shoulders and ribcage are massive and you are wide overall.

I disagree about the ass part tho, that shit looks gay af:
87cee8a575cc4d4b296109a581ad9b6d--men-in-shorts-college-guys.jpg

giphy.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Almost everyone has wider shoulders than hips, what matters the most is how they look in relation to the ribcage (and also the waist).

View attachment 18546
Every time I see specimens like that, I feel less bad about my genetics.

I had a brainfart about the ribcage thing, but rib cage size is a huge deal. I should have meant that frames like that guy. How your body stores fat also makes a huge deal. I unfortunately store fat in my legs and lovehandles so even though my hips aren't child bearing, there's not much I can do.

View attachment 18546

You can see that his frame is bad despite his bideltoid being noticeably wider than his hips, this is because his hips are still too wide for his narrow ribcage.

This pic demonstrates the impact that hip width and ribcage size have on the appearance of your frame:
View attachment 18547

If your hips are wider than women's hips, but still look proportional to the rest of the body, then it's a good thing because it means your shoulders and ribcage are massive and you are wide overall.

I disagree about the ass part tho, that shit looks gay af:
87cee8a575cc4d4b296109a581ad9b6d--men-in-shorts-college-guys.jpg

giphy.gif
Firm glutes are legit. Girls actually hate flat asses and prefer guys with a bit of buttock depth which shouldn't come from being fat, having bad posture or both.

I thought it was kinda gay at the beginning but it seems legit after I saw that it matters from IRL interactions.