Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory The best eye colour ever: A10

BouncyFunction

Established Member
First of all, what is A10?

A10 is the palest blue eye colour on the eye colour spectrum/chart, I have attached one below for reference:

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 18.11.46.png

Obviously, this eye colour is
extremely rare. Current estimates put this eye colour (sometimes mistaken as grey) at less than 3% of the world populace.

What are they, what causes them?

The science on this isn't concrete, but it's suspected that gray-eyed people have an even smaller amount of melanin in their eyes than blue-eyed people, and they have a different composition of the stroma that causes the light to scatter differently to create the mysterious, silvery hue.

Why are they the best?

Obviously when talking about the other eye colours, we can immediately disregard the brown eye colour. Not only does it make up the vast majority of eye colours worldwide (70-90%), but it is usually less attractive, looks bland, and has none of the exotic appeal due to it being the majority in pretty much every country in the world. It is also a non white ethnic feature, and lowers smv slightly in the West, and is a massive looks halo in white worshipping places like Brazil, SE Asia and the Middle East.

The green eye is commonly cited as the best eye colour. However, this is wrong, and there are 2 main reasons why, lighting and contrast, as I will detail below.

Lighting

Of course, we must be aware that our face is seen from many different angles and lighting throughout the day. Green eyes (and, to a larger extent, common blue eyes) look fantastic in diret sunlight/artificial lighting. However, in dim lighting, or in the shadows, which the face is seen in for the majority of the time (in modern times we spend most of the times indoor in the daytime, with no lighting, or outside we are not always in direct sunlight). And in this lighting, common/plain blue eyes and green eyes look well.... not so great.

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 18.52.02.png

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 18.53.14.png

Contrast

However, some would point out that there are light green eyes as well. This is true, but imo, they still don't mog A10, they look too warm on men. I prefer them on women, and I feel that it suits men more often. This, in part, is due to contrast. A10 are the best contrasting eyes, they look great on pale skin combined with dark hair:

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 18.54.44.png

Look good with tanned skin:
Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 18.58.57.png
They can even make blond hair look good

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 19.00.27.png

Conclusion

Not much else left to say at this point. It is obvious, at least to me, that light eyes > dark eyes for a variety of reasons. And amongst those light eyes, the A10 eyes mog light green, hazel and light brown.
Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 19.05.34.png

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 19.06.02.png

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 19.08.44.png

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 19.10.32.png

A10 is the palest blue eye colour on the eye colour spectrum/chart, I have attached one below for reference:

View attachment 19609

extremely rare. Current estimates put this eye colour (sometimes mistaken as grey) at less than 3% of the world populace.

The science on this isn't concrete, but it's suspected that gray-eyed people have an even smaller amount of melanin in their eyes than blue-eyed people, and they have a different composition of the stroma that causes the light to scatter differently to create the mysterious, silvery hue.

Why are they the best?

Obviously when talking about the other eye colours, we can immediately disregard the brown eye colour. Not only does it make up the vast majority of eye colours worldwide (70-90%), but it is usually less attractive, looks bland, and has none of the exotic appeal due to it being the majority in pretty much every country in the world. It is also a non white ethnic feature, and lowers smv slightly in the West, and is a massive looks halo in white worshipping places like Brazil, SE Asia and the Middle East.

The green eye is commonly cited as the best eye colour. However, this is wrong, and there are 2 main reasons why, lighting and contrast, as I will detail below.

Lighting

Of course, we must be aware that our face is seen from many different angles and lighting throughout the day. Green eyes (and, to a larger extent, common blue eyes) look fantastic in diret sunlight/artificial lighting. However, in dim lighting, or in the shadows, which the face is seen in for the majority of the time (in modern times we spend most of the times indoor in the daytime, with no lighting, or outside we are not always in direct sunlight). And in this lighting, common/plain blue eyes and green eyes look well.... not so great.

View attachment 19610

View attachment 19611

Contrast

However, some would point out that there are light green eyes as well. This is true, but imo, they still don't mog A10, they look too warm on men. I prefer them on women, and I feel that it suits men more often. This, in part, is due to contrast. A10 are the best contrasting eyes, they look great on pale skin combined with dark hair:

View attachment 19612

View attachment 19613

View attachment 19614

Conclusion

Not much else left to say at this point. It is obvious, at least to me, that light eyes > dark eyes for a variety of reasons. And amongst those light eyes, the A10 eyes mog light green, hazel and light brown.
View attachment 19615

View attachment 19616

View attachment 19617

View attachment 19618

Being black/lightskin with light eyes is the ultimate aesthetic halo

View attachment 19609

Why are they the best?

Lighting

View attachment 19610

View attachment 19611

Contrast

View attachment 19612

View attachment 19613

View attachment 19614

Conclusion

View attachment 19615

View attachment 19616

View attachment 19617

View attachment 19618

Im pretty sure there are way more colors

My grandpas family members had legit ultra saturated purple eyes

It looked unreal

Meeks is the best example of this. Him being biracial and having such light blue eyes makes him extremely exotic looking for a Tyrone. If he had brown eyes he'd look really generic.

1493470_v9_aa.jpg

I feel like blinding myself knowing that I have subhuman black T40 eyes 😭.