Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

THE ONE TIME I HELPED ORGANISE A FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP IN SCHOOL AND BECAME THE CHAMPION

damiankater

BWCB LEADER
for some backstop this was in primary school year 6 I'd been training bjj for 4/5 years at the time but I was quite a small kid compared to my peers.

It started during our lunch break people were talking and this one kid named Harry had a growth spurt recently and got quite big, we had fought before when he was around my size but now that he grew he thought he could fight me and win so he challenged me to a fight in the morning now it was time to fight to cut it short I had won very easily and then his friend rafe wanted to fight we had fought a few times before and again I won easily now other kids wanted to fight other kids and it turned into a brawl but not for to long we then started organising the fights and made a circuit I won everytime (no other kids had fighting experience)

This is it for this story o didn't want to get into the details of each fight as I don't remember them very well. There will be more story's with Harry and rafe later on

for some backstop this was in primary school year 6 I'd been training bjj for 4/5 years at the time but I was quite a small kid compared to my peers.

It started during our lunch break people were talking and this one kid named Harry had a growth spurt recently and got quite big, we had fought before when he was around my size but now that he grew he thought he could fight me and win so he challenged me to a fight in the morning now it was time to fight to cut it short I had won very easily and then his friend rafe wanted to fight we had fought a few times before and again I won easily now other kids wanted to fight other kids and it turned into a brawl but not for to long we then started organising the fights and made a circuit I won everytime (no other kids had fighting experience)

This is it for this story o didn't want to get into the details of each fight as I don't remember them very well. There will be more story's with Harry and rafe later on
Very Bad Story But Repped For effort

Back