Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The primal diet

im sorry my friend, (((primal diet))) will maybe make a noticeable difference after multiple generations that eat this way

also , you are disgrace for being depressed, it mesans the jew mossad niggers have control over you

Reactions: Rei
raw egg whites block absorbtion of aminoacids

dont think i dont remember your big nose from your picture, shlomo, nice try though...

• JFL
Reactions: Rei
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
im sorry my friend, (((primal diet))) will maybe make a noticeable difference after multiple generations that eat this way

also , you are disgrace for being depressed, it mesans the jew mossad niggers have control over you
Just keep eating garbage rancid Goyim

Man... I'm depressed, man... Soon I'll need to go to therapy...
It is those swollen nipples... You need to cut them off... They are emitting poison...