Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

This Could be the best thing to ever happen to you...

CopersUNITED

If you're young and Rich...There are honestly so many flaws that could be on your face its not even worth it, I long for the days were I was comfortable just f*****g 5s and 4s and thinking they were 8s, and being happy, and with my cortisol levels vasty low. Now I'm overanalyzing facial structures on the daily, and every interaction I receive either good or bad I'm thinking its because the person thought I was attractive or ugly or the person was just a good person or a shitty person or jealous or whatever, but this forum will have you thinking humans are very competitive and back-stabbing vultures....but they are..That's what's so sad about it, human beings are very competitive, but who wants to think of that shit? It doesn't even help. You still don't have the money, and I'm realizing even if i had the money that I'd still have to have money for retirement, and food, and education and all this other shit. Your face just ends up being the last thing on your mind, and the people that are born attractive or rich are vastly ahead of you because they get that shit early so they can quickly start their lives. But the funniest thing of all is......
I'm still not leaving because I'm still "coping"....d