Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

this tiktoker is now a model

electricyouth

am i a bad person for feeling disgusted by her face or she’s really unsettling to look at, i have her blocked on instagram but she recently appeared in my fyp, i understand there’s people who’s faced don’t fit the beauty standards but they’re still beautiful, but she don’t, her face just fills me with rage lmao

Attachments

• IMG_9057.png
    IMG_9057.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9059.png
    IMG_9059.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
shit, you wouldn't even be in this site if you saw most users face hahahhahah, fuck you

dude it’s just her, and her behavior online is so annoying
lol, you are literally a girl who dont know her who posted a thread telling trangers that her face makes you disgusted and wanted to see reactions over that, probably agreeing with you, making a group of hate! HAHAHAHHA, i say fuck you again!

am i a bad person for feeling disgusted by her face or she’s really unsettling to look at, i have her blocked on instagram but she recently appeared in my fyp, i understand there’s people who’s faced don’t fit the beauty standards but they’re still beautiful, but she don’t, her face just fills me with rage lmao
The problem lies in the nose, mouth, and facial thirds, affecting her overall harmony. However, her eye color is nice though. But a model? It seems like anyone can be a model these days. They even seem to prefer unconventional looks over traditionally attractive ones.