Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

To masseter hypertrophy or not

dohbeep

Established Member
How do I know if my masseter insertions are good?

Clench and then see where the widest part?
personally I have a shitty jaw width but great ramus so the Gonions are not above the mouth

made this post because I haven’t found any reliable info for a person to find out whether or not it’s worth it in advance

Do it, if you don't like it undo it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do it, if you don't like it undo it.
I don’t like to waste time chewing, in fact I f*****g hate chewing. It would be nice to have some kind of idea whether or not I’ll look like a potato by the end of it

I don’t like to waste time chewing, in fact I f*****g hate chewing. It would be nice to have some kind of idea whether or not I’ll look like a potato by the end of it
If you're forward grown, I don't think that will happen. If you're recessed, then don't.

If you're forward grown, I don't think that will happen. If you're recessed, then don't.
what do you mean by forward grown, i hear this phrase being tossed around a lot you mind giving me a better idea of it?

I am recessed, but I don’t think it’s so black and white like that, I’ll get ripped first see what the situation is

what do you mean by forward grown, i hear this phrase being tossed around a lot you mind giving me a better idea of it?
It means this

1594052159760.png

His face isn't crushed and disgusting like a pug's.

How do I know if my masseter insertions are good?

Clench and then see where the widest part?
personally I have a shitty jaw width but great ramus so the Gonions are not above the mouth

made this post because I haven’t found any reliable info for a person to find out whether or not it’s worth it in advance
Tall ramus which I think you have.
Also the thickest and most developed part of the masseter muscle should be located at the very end of the ramus with mostly type 2 muscle fibers.
Lose weight first then make sure to chew evenly on both sides.

It means this

View attachment 14353

His face isn't crushed and disgusting like a pug's.
He doesn't have a forward grown maxilla, lmao.

He just appears to have a prognathic maxilla, which is average by itself and a recessed lower third due to the negroid skull.

Blacks don't have good forward growth generally. His face is downward grown and has average forward protrusion.

The reason why you may think he has good forward growth is because of his facial concavity angle.

His chin is slightly recessed and mandible is pointing downwards.

I can bet on this.... just look at his face from the front and you'll see noticeable nasolabial folds for sure.

He doesn't have a forward grown maxilla, lmao.

He just appears to have a prognathic maxilla, which is average by itself and a recessed lower third due to the negroid skull.

Blacks don't have good forward growth generally. His face is downward grown and has average forward protrusion.

The reason why you may think he has good forward growth is because of his facial concavity angle.

His chin is slightly recessed and mandible is pointing downwards.

I can bet on this.... just look at his face from the front and you'll see noticeable nasolabial folds for sure.

Just look at him here, he mogs me, man.

@john do you agree that masseter hype trophy is not worth it if you’re recessed, or do you have different ideas?

@john do you agree that masseter hype trophy is not worth it if you’re recessed, or do you have different ideas?
Lol I already answered your question.
Have a long ramus + low set insertion (thickest part is at lower lateral end of ramus) + type 2 muscle fibers.

Recession has nothing to do with whether you should chew or not lol.

Muscle fibers type and insertions are all that matters.
Too much type 1 and you struggle to hypertrophy and you won't gain much
If you clench and have bad insertions you will look like a bloated potato instead of a chiseled male model

Lol I already answered your question.
Have a long ramus + low set insertion (thickest part is at lower lateral end of ramus) + type 2 muscle fibers.

Recession has nothing to do with whether you should chew or not lol.

Muscle fibers type and insertions are all that matters.
Too much type 1 and you struggle to hypertrophy and you won't gain much
If you clench and have bad insertions you will look like a bloated potato instead of a chiseled male model
Sorry dude, didn’t see. Makes sense

It is worth it in my opinion, because your ramus will still look better and you will be haloed by it. It still benefits as long as you have a lean face regardless of recession or not.

I n

e

@dohbeep what the hell is wrong with you?
nothing? I thought this thread was a PM thread I was replying too.

what the hell is wrong with you?

• Ogre
Reactions: Rei
Hubris, my local Dr. told me they are perfectly safe.
It is nothing safe to make your brain function the same as 80(eighty) year old vegan grandpa.

• Ogre
Reactions: Rei
keep swallowing your tears
You're at step one already, that is swallowing Benzos, next you'll swallow Estrogen pills accompanied by Tyrone's hot sticky fertile cum.

Back