Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Ugliest smile ever 🤢

Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked]

United Ph.D doctors
Established Member
A gummy smile makes you look extremely ugly when you smile, and can ruin any initial attraction.
Just look at these people
Screenshot_20200307-023411_Chrome.jpg

This reminds me of these pigs you have at farms, big fat and have that nasty looking smile, just disgusting looking

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

pig keyboard.gif
"I am writing this from hell, god punished me for being inocent little toilet, what an idiot... He doesn't seem to realize that i did it for "fun sake", like exploring mahself before 30"
Girl: Omg he's so cute 😍
1549109163713.png
"Hey girls, how's it goin'"

Girl: *Tells a retarded joke*
~ How do you call a can opener that doesn't work?? - A can't opener
1549109109363.png
"AhaAhAHhaAHa, HaHAHahAhaHaHA, hhahHahAhahaAhA, HhaAHaHaHAHahAh, aHaHAhhahHahAh"

How to fix this
-Lefort 1
gummy-smile-before-and-after.jpg
From lower case to upper case teeth. Night and day difference.

Every person you used as an example in your thread mogs me to oblivion, regardless of having a healthy smile.

Brutal pheno and race pill.

Yeah man, but I'm Truecel.

Only a Lefort 1 Impaction would fix a gummy smile, i know thats what you meant with Lefort 1 but some people would get confused if you dont specify.

A normal Lefort 1 that only advances the maxilla wouldnt fix a gummy smile.

A Lefort 1 Impaction is what would reduce the maxillary vertical excess.
Oib5W.jpg

Before and After:
b-orthognathic-surgery-results-george-vilos-4-638.jpg