Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Under eye sclera show with PCT and hooding is what makes an ideal eye area.

BouncyFunction

Established Member
Good features of an eye area are divided into 3 categories: Shape, Canthal Tilt and Upper eyelid
A good shape is long and almond shaped, vertically narrow and good horizontal distance.
Canthal tilt: PCT is essential
Upper eye are; Good eyebrows and eyelashes ( castor oil is good for this ) plus hooding is most of the time IDEAL. Minimal UEE can also be ideal in other cases.

Now what is Sclera Show, a feature that has been described by PSL turbo autists as a ā€œdeath sentenceā€, ā€œhorribleā€, and ā€œbadā€, doing in a conversation about ideal eye area? Time for a definition, then history lesson!

What is Under-Eye Scleral show?
Scleral show occurs when the sclera of the eye is visible under the pupil. The trivial eye has no visible sclera shown. Depicted below are four different types of eyes. Eye A is the trivial eye, B/C are eyes with Under-Eye Scleral show and have Positive/Neutral Canthal Tilts respectively, and D is an eye with upper-eye and under-eye scleral show.

Now, History.

Christian/Western Mythology
The eye of providence is depicted below in Christian mythology as below It is called the "all-seeing eye of providence" and it is believed by Christians to represent the eye of God watching over humanity. The eye is embedded in a triangle and the three points of the triangle represent the three forms of God: the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

God is a powerful and omnipotent being, and He is depicted as having PNCTS eyes. Through depicting the eye of God in this manner, Christians are making a statement about which human characteristics God would have- indeed, they have chosen PNCTS eyes to depict the eye of God. This argues that Christians believe these eyes are associated with absolute power and wisdom

Egyptian Mythology
The Egyptians also associate the PNCTS eye with Godhood and power as the Christians do, hence the same argument as above applies.

Many Gods in Egyptian Mythology are associated with these eyes, such as Ra, Horus, and Wadjet. The Egyptians believed that these eyes served as a symbol for good health, protection, sacrifice, and royal power. The Gods Ra and Horus associated with this eye are also associated with the sun and the sky, symbols of power and omnipotence for the Egyptians. Using the same argument above, (argument by depiction) we can see that the Egyptians associate this kind of eye with power, omnipotence, health, protection, and sacrifice.

Chinese Face Reading
Chinese astrology has the following to say about individuals with Under-Eye Scleral show eyes: Individuals with these eyes are terrifying- they are adventurous, cool, cunning, and venomous. They have strong personalities and would sacrifice anything to gain what they want. Many of them have great achievements in society. Avoid challenging these people because they are touchy, violent, and suspicious.

Again, from the above description, we can see that the Chinese also associate these eyes with power, strength, achievements- those who do not lose, those who will do anything to win. Does this not sound like some positive trait to have?

Dark triad
A combination of three personality traits: narcissism (heightened sense of self-importance), Machiavellianism (manipulativeness), and psychopathy (low empathy). Many mainstream studies have shown that women generally prefer men with dark triad traits,[1][2][3] and studies have also shown this is not fully explained by men high in the Dark Triad being more extroverted, confident, or physically attractive in general.[4][5]
You can also look dark triad (https://looksmax.me/threads/looking-dark-triad-is-attractive-not-just-behaviour.132640/) or mysterious/dangerous with PCT hooded sclera show eyes
Conclusion

PNCTS eyes are commonly seen in warriors, Gods, those who are successful, those with intelligence, those with wisdom, and those who are ferocious.

I believe they are a beautiful and powerful trait to possess in males and we can see this depicted everywhere from culture, metaphysics, religion, and even in ferocious animals.

EXAMPLES:
17D2B7CB-6AFB-48AA-B328-9BDBF0C91067.jpeg712CC349-31DF-47BE-A41A-E18B94417138.jpegECD6694C-4862-448B-B8EE-96D423BD71B9.jpeg7BA0F1F0-822F-4FDD-A46A-9F925542AF59.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Everyone denying this is 1. Wrong 2. Coping
Hope this helps šŸ‘šŸæ

I have PCT, hooding and sclera show

....and low IPD+ very hollow undereye
So much for my ideal eye area

Wasn't this already posted by someone else on looksmax lol
like a long while back

Wasn't this already posted by someone else on looksmax lol
like a long while back
Exactly, this it the thread:

The OP of that thread claimed that scleral show is ideal and used the mugshot of Jeremy Meeks as example.
jeremy-meeks-mugshot.jpg

But the only reason he seems to have scleral show on it is because the camera is above his eye level, and even then his scleral show is minimal.

He doesn't have scleral show at all.
image.jpeg48AE326800000578-0-image-a-17_1517217443157.jpg

Even in the pics of him that @BouncyFunction chose for this thread, that were supposed to showcase how he has scleral show, you can clearly see that he doesn't have scleral show as his lower eyelid margins are situated right below the limbi of his eyes, same goes with Elias de Poot.

Only Lorenzo Zurzolo has actually scleral show.

Scleral show is caused by retruded infraorbital rims that don't provide enough support for the lower eyelids, so the notion that you can have scleral show with projected orbital rims is completely false.

An example of this is Stephen James, who has a negative orbital vector due to his retruded infraorbital rims.
f780ca4345b8c86070056efcf98b2287.jpg
1545841247-orbital-rims-1.jpg

You can clearly see how he has under eye hollows and scleral show in some pics:
4e217e2a6f5c60b987bc36f51cb1e699.jpgea34495e9361a275024c0186c9f23a7e.jpg

In other pics his under eye support looks much better, but it is probably just squinting + good lighting and/or photoshop.
92d4f1cb3f0cd04840678d8a18e58ca2--stephen-james-james-darcy.jpg099c0adad81d1d3fb9225dc519723b45.jpg

You cannot deny that his eye area looks much better in the pics in which he doesn't seem to have scleral show.

Scleral show is bad because it results in a higher PFH, which would lead to a suboptimal PFL to PFH ratio, as a male you are supposed to have vertically narrow eyes as they are a masculine dimorphic trait.

That thread, as well as this one, are a massive load of cope.
OP it is ok if you have scleral show, everyone has flaws, but don't spread misinformation to try to feel better about yourself.

Good features of an eye area are divided into 3 categories: Shape, Canthal Tilt and Upper eyelid
A good shape is long and almond shaped, vertically narrow and good horizontal distance.
Upper eye are; Good eyebrows and eyelashes ( castor oil is good for this ) plus hooding is most of the time IDEAL. Minimal UEE can also be ideal in other cases.

Now what is Sclera Show, a feature that has been described by PSL turbo autists as a ā€œdeath sentenceā€, ā€œhorribleā€, and ā€œbadā€, doing in a conversation about ideal eye area? Time for a definition, then history lesson!

Scleral show occurs when the sclera of the eye is visible under the pupil. The trivial eye has no visible sclera shown. Depicted below are four different types of eyes. Eye A is the trivial eye, B/C are eyes with Under-Eye Scleral show and have Positive/Neutral Canthal Tilts respectively, and D is an eye with upper-eye and under-eye scleral show.

Now, History.

The eye of providence is depicted below in Christian mythology as below It is called the "all-seeing eye of providence" and it is believed by Christians to represent the eye of God watching over humanity. The eye is embedded in a triangle and the three points of the triangle represent the three forms of God: the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

God is a powerful and omnipotent being, and He is depicted as having PNCTS eyes. Through depicting the eye of God in this manner, Christians are making a statement about which human characteristics God would have- indeed, they have chosen PNCTS eyes to depict the eye of God. This argues that Christians believe these eyes are associated with absolute power and wisdom

Egyptian Mythology
The Egyptians also associate the PNCTS eye with Godhood and power as the Christians do, hence the same argument as above applies.

Many Gods in Egyptian Mythology are associated with these eyes, such as Ra, Horus, and Wadjet. The Egyptians believed that these eyes served as a symbol for good health, protection, sacrifice, and royal power. The Gods Ra and Horus associated with this eye are also associated with the sun and the sky, symbols of power and omnipotence for the Egyptians. Using the same argument above, (argument by depiction) we can see that the Egyptians associate this kind of eye with power, omnipotence, health, protection, and sacrifice.

Chinese Face Reading
Chinese astrology has the following to say about individuals with Under-Eye Scleral show eyes: Individuals with these eyes are terrifying- they are adventurous, cool, cunning, and venomous. They have strong personalities and would sacrifice anything to gain what they want. Many of them have great achievements in society. Avoid challenging these people because they are touchy, violent, and suspicious.

Again, from the above description, we can see that the Chinese also associate these eyes with power, strength, achievements- those who do not lose, those who will do anything to win. Does this not sound like some positive trait to have?

Dark triad
A combination of three personality traits: narcissism (heightened sense of self-importance), Machiavellianism (manipulativeness), and psychopathy (low empathy). Many mainstream studies have shown that women generally prefer men with dark triad traits,[1][2][3] and studies have also shown this is not fully explained by men high in the Dark Triad being more extroverted, confident, or physically attractive in general.[4][5]
You can also look dark triad (https://looksmax.me/threads/looking-dark-triad-is-attractive-not-just-behaviour.132640/) or mysterious/dangerous with PCT hooded sclera show eyes
Conclusion

PNCTS eyes are commonly seen in warriors, Gods, those who are successful, those with intelligence, those with wisdom, and those who are ferocious.

I believe they are a beautiful and powerful trait to possess in males and we can see this depicted everywhere from culture, metaphysics, religion, and even in ferocious animals.

EXAMPLES:
View attachment 15795View attachment 15796View attachment 15797View attachment 15798

i absolutely agree, this is also why hayden christensen is seen as attractive

but the C eye has already too much scleral show to the point that it looks tired and aspie like

Now, History.

Egyptian Mythology

Chinese Face Reading

Dark triad
Conclusion

EXAMPLES:
View attachment 15795View attachment 15796View attachment 15797View attachment 15798

but ideally the upper and lower scleral should be visible, this creates strong contrast and definition

(of course only if the eye area is vertically short and horizontally long, otherwise it creates the cuck expression)

How the hell can there be scleral show above and below and it be vertically short simultaneously?
Vertically short + sclera show is common when the face has high PFL but not perfect undereye support
Not sure about above sclera show... is that even desirable

Vertically short + sclera show is common when the face has high PFL but not perfect undereye support
That doesn't mean that the eye area is vertically short, it just mean that the PFL is high enough to compensate for the high PFH, so that the eye area doesn't look horizontally narrow and round.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That doesn't mean that the eye area is vertically short, it just mean that the PFL is high enough to compensate for the high PFH, so that the eye area doesn't look horizontally narrow and round.
Yeah round eyes are bad. But a tiny bit of sclera show like mine are what I like. I donā€™t think what I said was cope at all just my opinion.

i absolutely agree, this is also why hayden christensen is seen as attractive
He doesn't have scleral show at all.
Pictures-Rachel-Bilson-LA-Hayden-Christensen-NYC-Following-Recent-Split.jpg274132.jpg

Only in pics in which he is tilting is head down while looking up he seems to have scleral show.
1085_hayden_christensen.jpga682f2a2a41539845ea18f1473c58c9d--hayden-christensen-star-wars-star-wars-anakin.jpg

Well yes, thatā€™s what most people mean by vertically short If it LOOKS vertically short then it IS vertically short

"I like long midfaces and recessed chins, but I am not coping, it is just my opinion."
Iā€™ll go out on a limb here and say that I personally find slightly recessed people like Sean o pry and Robert Pattinson better looking. I think it shows how great their genetics are that they have bad development and look so good

Iā€™ll go out on a limb here and say that I personally find slightly recessed people like Sean o pry and Robert Pattinson better looking. I think it shows how great their genetics are that they have bad development and look so good
What's "slightly recessed" about those two?

Well yes, thatā€™s what most people mean by vertically short If it LOOKS vertically short then it IS vertically short
That's not what I mean, look at this dude:
25013119_1046152022193030_1815240770576187392_n.jpg

You can clearly tell that his eyes are not vertically short, but his high PFL compensates for it so that his eyes doesn't look round and horizontally narrow.

1555471415774.png