What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on Marlo

Marlo

Established Member

Hey fellas.

Sorry for my abrupt departure. Starting in mid-July I started getting pretty busy. Also, as much as I wanted to help you guys, it’s extremely hard because many of you are stuck in pathological and deluded mindsets of self-defeat. I’m not saying this to be a dick… it’s honestly extremely sad and I was in your positions for a few years before I underwent a body transformation through fat loss/muscle gain. I never want to be In that mental headspace again, and I’ll be damned if I do.

since I left, I’ve been with 14, yes FOURTEEN, girls. One of them was a low-level onlyfans girl. She was great in bed and extremely attractive… but she has a personality disorder (BPD with histrionic traits) and likely would’ve ruined my life if I stuck around. Live and learn.

how did I sleep with all of these girls in just over two months? For the most part… tinder. Getting on tinder was the last step I had to take to fully escape this mindset. I was terrified of doing so because of everything I had seen on lookism and .me in the past. Average guys getting no likes, fake Chico and Ballou profiles getting a ton. I thought I was doomed, but I said “fuck it” and took a shot. I made my profile, threw in two pictures (extremely shitty quality, one selfie and one mirror pic), put in a blatantly sexual bio, swiped away, and closed the app and went to bed.

I won’t lie… I struggled to sleep that night. All of the thoughts I thought went away came roaring back: “I’m not good looking enough for this” “I’m going to get no likes or matches, and my self-esteem is going to deteriorate again” “there’s no way any girls on here are going to want me. They have tons of options online… better options than me”. When I woke up, I was too anxious to check my phone. I let it sit for a few more hours. Finally, I smoked a little weed and had a few drinks (yes, I was this fucking nervous. Pretty much on the verge of a panic attack… all over a fucking app). Then… I checked my phone. To my surprise, had numerous matches with some of the few girls I actually swiped on…. And I had over 50 matches in under 24 hours. I was literally euphoric, and I knew right then and there that I was finally free of this shit. I have had success in person, but I always chalked it up to the girls having low self-esteem, being drunk, or maybe I was just that charming. Turns out I’m actually much more attractive than I thought.

my confidence has been through the roof since that day, and the hookups with the onlyfans girl took my sexual confidence to a new place. I have 0 problems approaching and flirting with girls during the day time. I’ve even been doing it after class on my way home. I have a date lined up for Monday night, and another on Wednesday. I also have been talking to a girl I am strongly considering committing to.

Id urge all of you to do the same thing I did… get on tinder. Like I said… my profile fucking sucks. A blatantly Sexual bio and a mere two pictures, both absolute shit-quality. It’s not hard at all. Seriously boys, before you decide to go all-in on your “I’m too ugly for girls” mindsets… please give yourselves a fighting fucking chance. Don’t waste your lives away thinking you’re not good enough or deserving of a good life in terms of dating and sex.

I’m free, gentlemen. I hope you all end up where I am some day.

Rkelly

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

You are probably at least 5'9 and above average looking with an above average physique.

Just get on tinder advice won't work for men who are overall below average. They need to looksmax hard.

Marlo

Established Member

You are probably at least 5'9 and above average looking with an above average physique.

Just get on tinder advice won't work for men who are overall below average. They need to looksmax hard.
I’m around 180 cm (5’11) but the height thing is a myth. I have matched / met up with girls who were 5’8-5’9 that had the “6 foot requirement”. It’s blown out of proportion on here.

My best features are hollow cheeks, defined jaw, and hair. My physique is above average because I have a low BF%, which is why I have a defined jaw + hollow cheeks. Sure, maybe some people on here don’t have the bone structure for this, but if some of these guys would just give themselves a chance they’d be fine. They’re probably judging themselves at 20% bodyfat. If you have hair, grow it out and figure out a style that suits your face. A lot of this stuff isn’t all that hard unless you’re full-blown deformed.

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

I’m around 180 cm (5’11) but the height thing is a myth. I have matched / met up with girls who were 5’8-5’9 that had the “6 foot requirement”. It’s blown out of proportion on here.

My best features are hollow cheeks, defined jaw, and hair. My physique is above average because I have a low BF%, which is why I have a defined jaw + hollow cheeks. Sure, maybe some people on here don’t have the bone structure for this, but if some of these guys would just give themselves a chance they’d be fine. They’re probably judging themselves at 20% bodyfat. If you have hair, grow it out and figure out a style that suits your face. A lot of this stuff isn’t all that hard unless you’re full-blown deformed.
The average guy neither has a defined jawline nor hollow cheeks, no matter how low the bf %

Marlo

Established Member

The average guy neither has a defined jawline nor hollow cheeks, no matter how low the bf %
I’ve seen your pics… you will likely have both when you get to your goal weight judging by your bone structure. That’s partly what I’m saying; I get that some people will never have good features, but I think a lot of people on here (a) could if they just did the bare fucking minimum, which is leanmaxxing or (b) are already good looking enough to pull but they’re terrified of rejection and talking to girls.

Also, I think this forum is ridden with severe mental health defects coupled with full-blown personality disorders. I wouldn’t be shocked at all being that I have one (diagnosed NPD but I’ve been in treatment for years and have made strides). I would say many guys have body dysmorphia with traits of avoidant personality disorder. Also, I can spot a narcissist within a split second because, as I said, that’s what im in treatment for. The guys that come off as intelligent but arrogant douchebags/the guys that “think” they’re on par with Chico, O’Pry, and Gandy, as well as the guys that feel like they NEED to look like models (chasing perfectionism)… likely have NPD traits.

I would like to talk to people here personally because I really want to figure this shit out so I can help people. As far as I’m concerned, this is a social epidemic. Many of us were likely rejected by female peers before the age of 10 or were full-blown bullied by them. Going through that at a young age could easily fuck a person up for a very long time if not for life.

Marlo

Established Member

I’ve seen your pics… you will likely have both when you get to your goal weight judging by your bone structure. That’s partly what I’m saying; I get that some people will never have good features, but I think a lot of people on here (a) could if they just did the bare fucking minimum, which is leanmaxxing or (b) are already good looking enough to pull but they’re terrified of rejection and talking to girls.

Also, I think this forum is ridden with severe mental health defects coupled with full-blown personality disorders. I wouldn’t be shocked at all being that I have one (diagnosed NPD but I’ve been in treatment for years and have made strides). I would say many guys have body dysmorphia with traits of avoidant personality disorder. Also, I can spot a narcissist within a split second because, as I said, that’s what im in treatment for. The guys that come off as intelligent but arrogant douchebags/the guys that “think” they’re on par with Chico, O’Pry, and Gandy, as well as the guys that feel like they NEED to look like models (chasing perfectionism)… likely have NPD traits.

I would like to talk to people here personally because I really want to figure this shit out so I can help people. As far as I’m concerned, this is a social epidemic. Many of us were likely rejected by female peers before the age of 10 or were full-blown bullied by them. Going through that at a young age could easily fuck a person up for a very long time if not for life.
With all of this being said, there is no longer a doubt in my mind that the main problems guys on here face are not physical but mental/psychological. I’m back on campus now and I’ve been extremely observant; there are guys that look below average guys that have average girlfriends, girls that date down in terms of physical appearance, average guys that get pussy regularly from numerous girls, and guys that look like absolute shit and still have girlfriends. Sure, the guys that look like shit have below average girlfriends, but that’s fucking better than nothing. That’s another huge problem on here, which also indicates narcissistic traits: a lot of members on looksmaxxing forums have absurd and unrealistic standards.

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

At 13-15% bf my face was still not defined

Facial fat distribution is a huge factor

I already get slight hollow cheeks at 20% but my jaw and facial silhouette still remains round at 13-15%

And going lower than that isnt possible for me without needing to train 4-6 hours a day

Staying sub 10% in general is not possible for me without blasting a shitton of roids year round

The average guy must be at least sub 10% to get any facial bone definition

Rkelly

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Lol you are so close to 6ft. Girls aren't going to reject you for being barely an inch off. You just have to be around the 6ft range which you are. Make yourself 5'7 and let's see if girls react the same way to you irl.
My best features are hollow cheeks, defined jaw, and hair. My physique is above average because I have a low BF%, which is why I have a defined jaw + hollow cheeks.
So you're just confirming what I said: above average height, face, and physique. So of course "just get on tinder bro" will work well for you. Most men including guys on this forum are NOT above average in all those 3 categories like you are.

Reactions: Nnn

Nnn

here are guys that look below average guys that have average girlfriends, girls that date down in terms of physical appearance, average guys that get pussy regularly from numerous girls, and guys that look like absolute shit and still have girlfriends. Sure, the guys that look like shit have below average girlfriends, but that’s fucking better than nothing.
those girls are using those guys for resources , if they get a one chance to cheat with gl guys they won't think twice snd cheat

Marlo

Established Member

those girls are using those guys for resources , if they get a one chance to cheat with gl guys they won't think twice snd cheat
Who gives a fuck, fuck them anyways and leave before they get a chance to cheat.

Reactions: Nnn

Marlo

Established Member

Lol you are so close to 6ft. Girls aren't going to reject you for being barely an inch off. You just have to be around the 6ft range which you are. Make yourself 5'7 and let's see if girls react the same way to you irl.

So you're just confirming what I said: above average height, face, and physique. So of course "just get on tinder bro" will work well for you. Most men including guys on this forum are NOT above average in all those 3 categories like you are.
I’m telling you I was a lot like guys on these forums and didn’t think I was good looking. Getting in tinder could at least give some guys a chance to change their perspectives on themselves.

Marlo

Established Member

At 13-15% bf my face was still not defined

Facial fat distribution is a huge factor

I already get slight hollow cheeks at 20% but my jaw and facial silhouette still remains round at 13-15%

And going lower than that isnt possible for me without needing to train 4-6 hours a day

Staying sub 10% in general is not possible for me without blasting a shitton of roids year round

The average guy must be at least sub 10% to get any facial bone definition
I didn’t have much definition until I got down to 10% when I did my first big weight cut (230 pounds down to 150). Since then I’ve been between 150-170 and my face doesn’t change much at all. I think you just need to get lean and maintain for awhile… might have something to do with yellow fat transitioning to brown fat but not sure.

Marlo

Established Member

I didn’t have much definition until I got down to 10% when I did my first big weight cut (230 pounds down to 150). Since then I’ve been between 150-170 and my face doesn’t change much at all. I think you just need to get lean and maintain for awhile… might have something to do with yellow fat transitioning to brown fat but not sure.
Oh, and once I got in shape my hormonal profile completely changed. My fat distribution is much more “masculine” now and I have 0 problems when bulking.

Alcibiades

Absolutely Shameless
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

@Marlo how did you actually fuck them? Did you go on a date first or do you just go to their house and fuck them?

Deluded Normie

@Marlo how did you actually fuck them? Did you go on a date first or do you just go to their house and fuck them?
I was wondering the same, 14 lays out of 50 matches is good I think, OP how do you go about messaging your matches and how many of them started the convo?

Rkelly

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

I’m telling you I was a lot like guys on these forums and didn’t think I was good looking.
Not true. The majority of the forum is below 5'9, out of shape, deathnic (indian looking or chink), and sub5 face. I'm sure most fit into at least one of those categories while you fit into none of those which explains your success.

Just losing weight won't be enough all by itself when you are short, ethnic looking, and not having a gymcelled physique.
How many times do I have to repeat this to you?

Deluded Normie

Just losing weight won't be enough all by itself when you are short, ethnic looking, and not having a gymcelled physique.
It hurts me seeing you like this brother, these slayers don't understand your struggle 😪

Alcibiades

Absolutely Shameless
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Not true. The majority of the forum is below 5'9, out of shape, deathnic (indian looking or chink), and sub5 face. I'm sure most fit into at least one of those categories while you fit into none of those which explains your success.

JFL why do I even listen to these PSL forums when that is the average person.

Marlo

Established Member

My bio is blatantly sexual, they know what my intentions are. When I match, the first thing I ask is if they want to come to my place / if I can go to there’s. I’ve gone on a few dates but usually it’s not necessary.