What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[It's Over] Was just on tinder date

ChaddeusPeuterschmidt

Richard Spencel

Was just on a tinder date with a foid

We went and got food and drove around listened to music and talked

I got bored so asked her if shes ever given road head (Basically me asking her to suck my dick)

She told me she doesn't suck dick jfl

She also turned out to be a feminist

I dropped her off and will never talk to her again

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Was just on a tinder date with a foid

We went and got food and drove around listened to music and talked

I got bored so asked her if shes ever given road head (Basically me asking her to suck my dick)

She told me she doesn't suck dick jfl

She also turned out to be a feminist

I dropped her off and will never talk to her again
laughed so hard reading this jfl
IL4m-bVVLzQ70cl-MveyiTer9qsqVmT6aY-_A13pqZU.jpg

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Super Moderator
Established Member

Sorry about the dislike, hit the wrong button.

Hey, bro here's a useful tip if you just want to get laid and not care about their personal feelings (But, your kinda being asshole, and there's a possible of chance of word getting in your local college campus. That your known as an player type (Just do this method away from your college, and to women you don't know). This only works if your a PSL score of 4 and above.

In a nutshell if your above a looks level and are just a normie looking guy. Women look at you as more boyfriend material and not fuck boy material. It's easy for average looking guys to get with average looking women. But, if your reaching above the looks level that's when it's on hard mode.

This will work 50/50 percentage of the time depending on the girl. But, if your willing to wait a long ass time for sex it does work. Just be prepared to wait 1-3 months before getting laid. I know this sounds too good to be true. But, it has worked for me.

This method works the best on Christian girls most of the time. Your basically tricking them into thinking your more interested in long term stuff and nothing for casual.

Simply put "Just play the boyfriend role LONG ENOUGH until the sex part roles around and just damp/break up right away". Don't ask me how long this will take. It depends on the girl and multiply factors at hand.

Again if you simply don't care and just want to get laid. This method does work for normie looking men. But, just takes a long ass time.

Deleted Member 295

Seek beauty in ugly times
Established Member

Hey, bro here's a useful tip if you just want to get laid and not care about their personal feelings (But, your kinda being asshole, and there's a possible of chance of word getting in your local college campus. That your known as an player type (Just do this method away from your college, and to women you don't know). This only works if your a PSL score of 4 and above.

In a nutshell if your above a looks level and are just a normie looking guy. Women look at you as more boyfriend material and not fuck boy material. It's easy for average looking guys to get with average looking women. But, if your reaching above the looks level that's when it's on hard mode.

This will work 50/50 percentage of the time depending on the girl. But, if your willing to wait a long ass time for sex it does work. Just be prepared to wait 1-3 months before getting laid. I know this sounds too good to be true. But, it has worked for me.

This method works the best on Christian girls most of the time. Your basically tricking them into thinking your more interested in long term stuff and nothing for casual.

Simply put "Just play the boyfriend role LONG ENOUGH until the sex part roles around and just damp/break up right away". Don't ask me how long this will take. It depends on the girl and multiply factors at hand.

Again if you simply don't care and just want to get laid. This method does work for normie looking men. But, just takes a long ass time.
Disgusting.
I would prefer being a dick to being a slimy cunt.

Disgusting.
I would prefer being a dick to being a slimy cunt.
Agreed, but, I prefer not to do that method anymore. It's not really for me and honestly speaking kinda sociopath at the same time. Just saying if you wanna get laid it works. NOT SAYING TO ANYONE TO DO IT.

DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. anyway, i'm not really the player type of guy. I've just read enough basic human psychology to know there's ways around things.

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor

No

As far as you tryina act like you want to change your gf, and change her slutty behaviour - She will leave you without crub of guilty. Geniune ones will take that as an 'self improvement' kind of opportunity i guess

No

As far as you tryina act like you want to change your gf, and change her slutty behaviour - She will leave you without crub of guilty. Geniune ones will take that as an 'self improvement' kind of opportunity i guess
That's why, I suggest either arming at girls on your looks level, christian girls, or to girl who see you as more boyfriend type of guy. Again it does work just depends on the odd/factors. Haven't done this method myself and prefer not to. My friends use this method a lot and works for them. Plus, they are less attractive then me.

Due to my moral side speaking. Again, it does if you work it like a numbers game with this method it does increase the chance just have some back ups on the side and keep plenty of women as options.

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Established Member

post a pic of yourself

Ritalincel

Richiesexual
First 50 Members
Established Member

post a pic of yourself in a cute maid dress

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei

ChaddeusPeuterschmidt

Richard Spencel

Bro I’ve been around women enough to know that if they don’t wanna fuck the first day you meet then it’s not worth the time. Girls don’t mean shit to me they’re literally dumb as fuck and useless except for me to have sex with