Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

WAW 5 (Face and LMS) What makes a male jaw attractive?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think he should cover the importance of nose and browridge more often!

Jaw is a great place to start but women care about things like a masculine nose and prominent brow ridge also facial hair!

I think you should take his 7 criteria(for jaw) into account for when you make a rating and allocation of points in the grand rating scale
we should definitely take like a reference the last part of WAW1

what do you think about his height pill? I think he's right about below 5'6 is so fuckin over

what do you think about his height pill? I think he's right about below 5'6 is so fuckin over
I agree 💯
In this day and age girls not only require you to be taller than them but also tall enough to show off on social media, their friends, and also taller than other guys.
The only hope for someone like 5'2 is 8/10 face, Greek godlike body and frame plus a 6 figure salary......in other words it's almost over for sub 5'6 guys.

Oh also moving to a country might help manlets especially if they are white and go to Asian countries

I agree 💯
In this day and age girls not only require you to be taller than them but also tall enough to show off on social media, their friends, and also taller than other guys.
The only hope for someone like 5'2 is 8/10 face, Greek godlike body and frame plus a 6 figure salary......in other words it's almost over for sub 5'6 guys.

Oh also moving to a country might help manlets especially if they are white and go to Asian countries
I agree men I also think that you don't necessary have to be 6 feet to get girls if you're 5'9 or 5'10 is really good because youre taller than almost every girl like face and lms showed in his video

I agree men I also think that you don't necessary have to be 6 feet to get girls if you're 5'9 or 5'10 is really good because youre taller than almost every girl like face and lms showed in his video
Imo after 5'9 being taller is greatly overrated. After that mark having a godlike face and frame is more important.

Also big dick(Length and Girth) matters

Imo after 5'9 being taller is greatly overrated. After that mark having a godlike face and frame is more important.

someone can say that we're coping but in the real world face over height anyday, I've seen a lot of "manlets" with really good face slaying more than a tall average-below average face

Good video I agree with his points
Even though I'm recessed I pass all of these which makes me happy

In my opinion between 5'10 and 6' it's all the same but 6'1 above when you start to get that tall guy look its really really attractive to girls and a major halo

In my opinion between 5'10 and 6' it's all the same but 6'1 above when you start to get that tall guy look its really really attractive to girls and a major halo
Ya sure it's helpful but like face said, height is a multiplier. Its only helpful if you are at least psl 5 in the face

I remember Nick (the guy who left us) was talking to me on the chat.
He told me that his hated sister is a Stacy and she is/was (i dunno) dating a facially unattractive, ugly guy. But the guy was well over 2 meters tall.
Bros, height has the potential to get you to extreme ends of having Stacies. Height mog is unequivocally the most brutal mog ngl.

f**k.
I'm going to have to speed and agility maxx.
There's a 1.97 120 kg guy in the football team I'm to join
He'll destroy me in drills

The interesting thing I noticed is that in the study graphics he showed,the men who had most partners were between 5'10 and 6 foot so the average height range.
I'd expect 6'1-6'5 range to have the most tbh

The interesting thing I noticed is that in the study graphics he showed,the men who had most partners were between 5'10 and 6 foot so the average height range.
I'd expect 6'1-6'5 range to have the most tbh
That's why I say being super tall is cope.
Only certain women will want such a great height. Its all about face but some just can't admit it SMH