Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

WAW 6 (Face and LMS) What makes a man's eyes attractive?

The eye area part starts at 10:53

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Finished watching it.

Good video tbh.
Kind of underwhelming for me tbh, my excitement for faceandlms vids have dwindled 😔

It's good overall

But he should've mentioned limbal rings, resting pupil size+dilation, and whiteness of the sclera when he talked about the "youthfulness and glimmer" part. Also should've covered eyelashes and medial canthus a bit more and helped differentiate between supraorbital ridge vs rims.

Brutal blackpill for @MakinItHappen at 14:45

IPDpill is brutal

I know I wrote mogs autistic ratios for SMV but Es ratio and mid face are two that have weight to them

Kind of underwhelming for me tbh, my excitement for faceandlms vids have dwindled 😔

It's good overall

But he should've mentioned limbal rings, resting pupil size+dilation, and whiteness of the sclera when he talked about the "youthfulness and glimmer" part. Also should've covered eyelashes and medial canthus a bit more and helped differentiate between supraorbital ridge vs rims.

Green contacts, oil to grow eyelashes out and lash curler to curl them and I will be sorted. My above average face with those adjustments made and a body to halo will see me home good.

photo_2020-06-28_14-58-58.jpg

It's good overall

is it me or his editing in this video wasnt as good as his other ones?
yeah, i knew almost all the concepts he showed just the last one about glimmer never thought of it tbh.
first 10 minutes were really good, when i saw the aegyo sal part, i was no way he took the images from my thread, amazing. ( was good to know he read my thread and use it the info )
overall was good but for the time it took him ( like 8-9 months) was expecting more TBH
but probably one of the reasons we feel like that is because the hype

is it me or his editing in this video wasnt as good as his other ones?
yeah, i knew almost all the concepts he showed just the last one about glimmer never thought of it tbh.
first 10 minutes were really good, when i saw the aegyo sal part, i was no way he took the images from my thread, amazing.
overall was good but for the time it took him ( like 8-9 months) was expecting more TBH
but probably one of the reasons we feel like that is because the hype
his "what makes a male jaw attractive" was much better imo
yeah I saw that aeygo sal part and thought of you immediately lol
Anyways his vid is still good for normies and newbies

exactly for normies and people who is still learning about aesthetics is a good start. for people like us that got some knowledge about it, we feel kind of underwhelming.

Green contacts, oil to grow eyelashes out and lash curler to curl them and I will be sorted. My above average face with those adjustments made and a body to halo will see me home good.

View attachment 14229
1593376859398.png1593376888853.png
Side of your face should be in line and parallel to FHP
If you don't take a good side profile pic I can't really assess the saggital relationship between your Pg', Sn, N', and G'. In other words I can't tell if your chin is recessed or projected in relation to other points of your face etc

PSL is really easy to understand when you understand the core concepts. I believe you can give the most autistic convoluted explanation of a topic and any guy off the street can understand it

It's good overall

True, he didn't say anything about ESRatio.

He should have talked about the lateral orbital and supraorbital rims in the "Eye deepsetness" part.

What else do you think he should have said about medial canthus?

Be real guys. He is a pioneer of this lookism industry and talks nuances. He's educated a lot of people.

Be real guys. He is a pioneer of this lookism industry and talks nuances. He's educated a lot of people.
Lol
He's just an old lookism user that decided to go "mainstream" and make vids etc.
There's ppl that know a lot more than him.

True, he didn't say anything about ESRatio.

He should have talked about the lateral orbital and supraorbital rims in the "Eye deepsetness" part.

What else do you think he should have said about medial canthus?
Yeah lateral orbital wall coverage/projection/thickness from 3/4

He only talked about medial canthus pointing down.
There's more to it than just the direction it points. The length, definition/sharpness, and then angulation/turning. Also he should have mentioned how having a downturned medial canthus can contribute to achieving a positive canthal tilt.
That would also have been a perfect time to insert the DOM morph giphy as it perfectly shows how a males eye area changes as it becomes more masculine.

Thoughts?

"We are all made of matter

But to women, if you're not good looking, you don't matter"

The most brutal thing I heard in a while.

I think we should all safely bonesmash our orbitals as we age to prevent that buggish, droopy look.

I think we should all safely bonesmash our orbitals as we age to prevent that buggish, droopy look.
Idk about this last part lol
Fillers and implants should do the trick.
Besides I believe it's all relative. You're not going to go from eriksen tier eye area to blackops2cel eye area in a lifetime.

Idk about this last part lol
Fillers and implants should do the trick.
Besides I believe it's all relative. You're not going to go from eriksen tier eye area to blackops2cel eye area in a lifetime.
agree with this.
even though i have to say that if you have good bones you eye area will age better
just look at a 90 years old Clint Eastwood
1593456928107.png

it seems like the under eye support goes away as you age but LOR and browridge keeps the same (at least in this case)