Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Weekly titles

Ritalincel

Richiesexual
First 50 Members
Established Member
How about implementing weekly titles.
Such as:
  • Incel of the week
  • Poster of the week
  • Chad of the week
  • Shitposter of the week
  • And others( use imagination )
We could make a poll thread with list of weeks active users for the potential title. It could make forum more active than it is. I bet even @BrettyBoy will agree with such mini-game.
It does not need to be weekly, and temporal titles will prevent potential bloat of website design.

How about implementing weekly titles.
Such as:
  • Incel of the week
  • Poster of the week
  • Chad of the week
  • Shitposter of the week
  • And others( use imagination )
We could make a poll thread with list of weeks active users for the potential title. It could make forum more active than it is. I bet even @BrettyBoy will agree with such mini-game.
It does not need to be weekly, and temporal titles will prevent potential bloat of website design.
LGBTW of the week

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Once again i misstyped my thread title,
@admin please correct my minor mistake or enable thread title edit function.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei
Why can't you just check twice before posting??? It's not that hard...
I never check my texts, thing.

• Dislike
fruek...

• Sad
most inactive user of the week

Best user of the week, me.

Back