Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Weight LOSS Stack

Prince charming

I did zero cardio and occasional weight lifting, basically my energy expenditure has been very low and still I lost tons of weight.

All of those are safe and legal:

Caffeine - no brainer, increases metabolism, take in the morning 200 - 400 mg and noon, best taken fasted.

Forskolin - promotes weight loss though some complex mechanisms, has synergistic effects with yohimbine, caffeine and synephrine - 50 mg / day

L-Carnitine - promotes fat oxidation, good for muscle building, synergistic with caffeine - 1.5 gr / day

Yohimbine - has similar effects to caffeine (can even be used as caffeine replacement if you are intolerant to caffeine), increases adrenaline levels, must be taken in a fasted state - 20 mg / day, synergistic with synephrine

Synephrine - lightweight version of ephedrine, has moderate effects on its own, but combined with the others its effective - 50 mg / day

EGCG - green tea catechins - promotes fat oxidation, very strong synergistic effect with caffeine, should be taken together - 400 mg / day

- lookism archive;)

Carnivore diet