Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Weight now down to 82kg and here is what my side profile is looking like

MakinItHappen

Lost over 18kg over the 4 months of quarantine and with the assistance of led light therapy masks, face masks, skin care oils and drinking shit loads of fluids my skin is finally gluing back to my bone structure again. Feeling emotional. Its been a dark process back to looking close to my old self again. The lifting has helped, now building back all the old lost muscle.

photo_2020-06-28_14-58-58.jpg

Take one like this.
1593369611543.png
Still got more weight to lose.

Lost over 18kg over the 4 months of quarantine and with the assistance of led light therapy masks, face masks, skin care oils and drinking shit loads of fluids my skin is finally gluing back to my bone structure again. Feeling emotional. Its been a dark process back to looking close to my old self again. The lifting has helped, now building back all the old lost muscle.

View attachment 14225
u will ascend

Three 6’s for a man:
6 foot, 6 pack, 6 figures it’s over for you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Three 6’s for a man:
6 foot, 6 pack, 6 figures it’s over for you

And that same man has a 6 face. I don't. More 7, particularly IRL. Out of 10 this is. ;)

And that same man has a 6 face. I don't. More 7, particularly IRL. Out of 10 this is. ;)
maybe 7 irl at a low bodyfat

7’s are uncommon in the street and not at all common even in clubs

maybe 7 irl at a low bodyfat

7’s are uncommon in the street and not at all common even in clubs

Still way above average and will ascend to an 8 after adding 5cm in height with LL.

I've looked into it and 5cm increases the probability of you keeping your athletism. 2 inches is good with me. 5,10 and at the manlet cutoff point.

Still way above average and will ascend to an 8 after adding 5cm in height with LL.

I've looked into it and 5cm increases the probability of you keeping your athletism. 2 inches is good with me. 5,10 and at the manlet cutoff point.
Man come on you have to be realistic here. I know a dude who is 5’7-5’8 looks better than you he has a crazy dimorphism and most women don’t consider him to be above 7/10

an 8/10 Male is the kind of pretty boy slayer/ surfer with great body, model looking person. Rare af

regardless for now you can get 1 inch lifts for everyday use and up to 1.5inch in nightclubs/bars

Man come on you have to be realistic here. I know a dude who is 5’7-5’8 looks better than you he has a crazy dimorphism and most women don’t consider him to be above 7/10

an 8/10 Male is the kind of pretty boy slayer/ surfer with great body, model looking person. Rare af

regardless for now you can get 1 inch lifts for everyday use and up to 1.5inch in nightclubs/bars

This still doesn't factor in the factor that you have never seen me in real life and I have recently threaded my eyebrows and I am presently overweight.

I was a pretty boy but f****d my looks up through being lazy. I will buy a high spec camera and show you once the weight and body is recompositioned. What I aim for is not unrealistic at all, because I was there when I was younger and. I know for a fact 5'10 will halo my face from 7 to 8. I have dimorphism in my brow ridge and brows once they are grown out. Just gimme some time. I am one of the most rational and realistic people you'll ever meet. Pragmatic and I wouldn't be talking this if I wasn't 90% sure.

PS: I also didn't know about tongue and neck posture when I was younger and while it won't enhance my bones drastically, it will improve help them and help with the soft muscle tissue. Face muscle exercises will help with the masseter muscles too. It's all about the dedication you put in and I have a strong base to work from so I know it's more than achievable. If you aren't already above average then yes, it likely is a waste of time.

My eye area was actually my strength when I was younger, but with smartphone cameras distorting shit my eyes at present (Not as good) look f****d. I accept my close-set eyes issue but it's nothing that can't be minimised with longer and curlier eyelashes and perhaps even green contacts. Though my eyes have always been complimented as being "sexy" and whatever else.

I am also bloated, currently 20% going to get finally ripped this summer ice got until October to get it done.
When I’m done I’ll show my face but I will look like one of the most alien fuckers on this website. Recessed maxilla, sharp and wide kind of ridiculous zygos with a really narrow jaw jfl

I am also bloated, currently 20% going to get finally ripped this summer ice got until October to get it done.
When I’m done I’ll show my face but I will look like one of the most alien fuckers on this website. Recessed maxilla, sharp and wide kind of ridiculous zygos with a really narrow jaw jfl

I am sorry that your mother and fathers' genetic recombination didn't go well man. Or that you mouth breathed from blocked nose antics.

You thought about surgery? I am thinking about something for my droopy eyelid once LL has done.

I am sorry that your mother and fathers' genetic recombination didn't go well man. Or that you mouth breathed from blocked nose antics.

You thought about surgery? I am thinking about something for my droopy eyelid once LL has done.
My dad in his prime was a 7/10 pretty boy slayer mother was a Stacey which makes it funny but then again the rule of thumb is one parent should be good looking and the other average.

not sure maybe I don’t need surgery after lean maxing. I have looked at a lot of men’s faces (no homo) and I’ve found that it’s very difficult to find an ugly lean looking guy irl. so if it applies to myself I’ll be fine. I did not mourbreath once in my life however I did have a strong forward head posture in puberty which melted my face. Was a chad throughout my childhood. In fact my prime was age 8-12 dolicephalic forward grown slayer

Nice man, maybe you won’t even need LL if you get a lot of IOIs when ripped

My dad in his prime was a 7/10 pretty boy slayer mother was a Stacey which makes it funny but then again the rule of thumb is one parent should be good looking and the other average.

Wait wait wait, where did you get this illogical logic from? One good looking and the other average? Lol? What? How would both parents being good looking work counter-effectively, that makes absolutely no sense at all? When you blend two people's (Man and woman's) good looking features together you will get a good looking face. Not saying Good Looking + Average doesn't work either.

not sure maybe I don’t need surgery after lean maxing. I have looked at a lot of men’s faces (no homo) and I’ve found that it’s very difficult to find an ugly lean looking guy irl. so if it applies to myself I’ll be fine. I did not mourbreath once in my life however I did have a strong forward head posture in puberty which melted my face. Was a chad throughout my childhood. In fact my prime was age 8-12 dolicephalic forward grown slayer

Oh so this is just about you wanting to avoid "ugly" and "unappealing". You're relying on just be white, tall and not ugly theory huh? Fair enough.

Be interested to see your photos.

Damn you were a Chad growing-up. What was it that went wrong environmentally then? As John Mew says there is an explanation/reason for everything

Nice man, maybe you won’t even need LL if you get a lot of IOIs when ripped

Nah it's not even just to do with girls man. It's having the option to roll with the personality you so choose. Rather than having limitations/restrictions on your personality, because you are of 5'8 stature. A cute pretty boy face with a 5'8 stature only works if you pull off a certain style and swagger which I used to, but it's tiring and people are constantly looking for you to slip-up so they can criticise.