Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What are you guys doing to looksmax?

RamRanchCowboy

Ever since I switched to veganism my skin and overall health have improved. I confirmed this with my doctor.
I'm doing NoFap, I relapsed but I'm on day 3 now so wish me luck! Hopefully this helps my T levels along with cold showers.
Purchased some Retin-A and Vitmain C serum. Tiege Hanley turned out to be a waste of money for me. My carnivorous diet was the biggest issue.
Running 3 miles everyday.
Squinting in the mirror for 20 minutes to train my orbicularis oris.

I'm doing NoFap, I relapsed but I'm on day 3 now so wish me luck! Hopefully this helps my T levels along with cold showers.
Nofap and cold showers for raising T levels? Are you serious? Hahaha

I was taking sarms now Im waiting for the clen and will soon purchase some veggie burgers. Gymcelling is like my cope for now

• JFL
Reactions: Rei
I was taking sarms now Im waiting for the clen and will soon purchase some veggie burgers. Gymcelling is like my cope for now
Bruh, f*****g trolls I swear... 😂

Ever since I switched to veganism my skin and overall health have improved. I confirmed this with my doctor.
Purchased some Retin-A and Vitmain C serum. Tiege Hanley turned out to be a waste of money for me. My carnivorous diet was the biggest issue.
nofap, wim hof breathing technique, cold showers, skin routine, working out, making sure my posture is good and mike mewing

Leanmaxxing 22% rn going down to 12%
Dark chocolate and nuts maxing for skin
Sun cream, face wash and moisturiser
and also teeth whitening

Will be getting a hair system too, along with mesotherapy and dermarolling including eyebrows

exercising also for skin benefits and to lose weight
I am also thinking of buying mastic gum for masseters

ldar