Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What can be done about the puffiness and lines next to my nose

Mooki

I'm new to the black pill and looksmaxxing. I'm thinking about having some sort of plastic surgery to get ride of that puffy cheek look next to my nasolabial folds. I hate it. Every time I look in the mirror and see it I'm reminded of a bulldog or something. I'm a bit overweight right now, maybe by 25lbs. But even when I was younger and way more thin, I still had these, so I know losing weight won't change it much. I know nothing whatsoever about plastic surgery. Any ideas what to look into that would make my cheeks look flat without those ugly lines?

IMG_20220213_173747255b.jpg

lose weight. Just skip a meal a day and keep your portion sizes the same.

I'm no expert. Take what I have to say with caution. Have you considered lipo or jaw surgery?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm no expert. Take what I have to say with caution. Have you considered lipo or jaw surgery?
I'm open to options. I literally know nothing about cosmetic surgery. Was just gathering ideas.

lookmax before undergoing surgery, but you need frown lines surgery with injections or facelift if you have the money it's not a problem but before that goes down to a bodyfat of 12% with a good physique you ruin your genetics, especially black people you don't have very attractive face genetics but you have a higher test so it's easier to gain muscle and lose fat

I think its genetic. Everyone have some kind of limitations in our looks.

Last edited:
Hi there! It sounds like you have nasolabial folds, which are caused by multiple factors, some of which are genetic. A good way to get rid of them would be to lose weight. Losing even 25 pounds should make a difference, but if you're still not happy with the results, there are a few surgical options to get rid of your folds. There are not many surgeons who are experts in this area, but you can look for someone who takes the time to do it properly. You can search for a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with facial aesthetics and facial surgery. I hope this helps!

I'm new to the black pill and looksmaxxing. I'm thinking about having some sort of plastic surgery to get ride of that puffy cheek look next to my nasolabial folds. I hate it. Every time I look in the mirror and see it I'm reminded of a bulldog or something. I'm a bit overweight right now, maybe by 25lbs. But even when I was younger and way more thin, I still had these, so I know losing weight won't change it much. I know nothing whatsoever about plastic surgery. Any ideas what to look into that would make my cheeks look flat without those ugly lines?

View attachment 21527
If you lose weight, you'll still have nasolabial folds. The reason why is because you lack cheekbone height and definition, so it's kinda like your skin doesn't have anything to drape over, causing the folds. You can bone smash your cheeks to increase them, or do intra-oral face pulling to move the bones around and spread them higher/further apart. It would be difficult to explain how to do this in writing though. But essentially, you take your thumb on one hand and press it against the highest point of your palate, then at the same time, move the bones of your cheeks up and away with your other hand index finger like a hook.