Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What do you guys do for hair care?

About 4-5 days of the week I put coconut oil in my hair at night and rinse off in the morning

Cantu coconut cream.

I make a mix of SESAME OIL + FEW DROPS OF CASTOR OIL + BREAK SOME VIT E CAPSULES and massage it for 15 min 1-2x a week

and ketoconazole 2% shampoo 2x a week

I have hair like a mane of a lion lol

keep.PNGnhair11.PNGnhair22.PNG

I want to start supplementing biotin again
I've got some too, been sitting in my drawer for the past year untouched.
What made you stop the Cantu btw?

I also forgot to mention I rinse my hair with water & apple cider vinegar mixed together subsequent to cleaning it. I use 40ml of vinegar inside a 1l~ glass bottle.

I had a bad habit of touching my hair then face and it would make me break out also I would be too lazy to put it on except when I went outside for long periods of time

I've got some too, been sitting in my drawer for the past year untouched.

I also forgot to mention I rinse my hair with water & apple cider vinegar mixed together subsequent to cleaning it. I use 40ml of vinegar inside a 1l~ glass bottle.
Cantu burns my scalp when I use it.

I want to start supplementing biotin again
BIOTIN IS GIGA COPE ,
IT'S A MARKETING SCAM
ALL COMPANIES CHERRY PICK AND ALWAYS SHOW THESE 2 STUDIES TO SHOW THAT BIOTIN IS MUH GOOD 4 HAIR

1)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5582478/

CONCLUSION- HAIR REGROWTH WAS OBSERVED IN SUBJECTS BUT BUT BUT.....
THE SUBJECTS ARE ALL KIDS WHO ARE LESS THAN 5 YEARS OLD AND THEY ALL HAVE A RARE GENETIC MUTATION CALLED BIOTINIDASE DEFICIENCY WHICH ONLY HAPPENS IN 1 IN 110000 PEOPLE
adln6eXy_o.gifadln6eXy_o.gifadln6eXy_o.gifadln6eXy_o.gifadln6eXy_o.gifadln6eXy_o.gif

2) I'LL POST LATER

@Rei @Alcibiades

I need a better haircare routine since I'm prone to eczema.

Cantu burns my scalp when I use it.
I don't use it on my scalp, just on the extremities of my hair strands. I put my fingers on the cream then rub it on. But you've got short black-type hair so it doesn't apply I suppose.
I also submerge the tips of my hair comb in it.
I need a better haircare routine since I'm prone to eczema.
I've got seborrheic dermatitis which is similar to eczema, I use a cortisone cream to "treat" it that I got from my dermatologist. Idk what kinda shampoo you use if any, but I use the mildest one available at my pharmacy which is Sensinol.

Reactions: Neo
i use water,dont overdose is very powerful