What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Discussion] What does it mean when some girls yell at you handsome?

Pendejo

NoFap 2021
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

This happened to me today in school, I am retaking this grade so I only have to attend the subjects that I failed last year.

Basically I was heading towards the school entrance when 2 girls who were inside a class yelled at me guapo (which means handsome in Spanish) from the window, I did not look at them and kept walking as if nothing, although I actually got a little nervous since it caught me by surprise.

I'm sure they were talking to me since there was no one else at the entrance and because after ignoring them I seemed to hear that they said something about me not hearing them.

I want to believe they were being serious, but maybe they were just trying to tease me...

9c7.jpg

john

Languorous
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

People who are tall and have dimorphic lower thirds are usually labelled handsome by foids. Ofc they were serious.

Pendejo

NoFap 2021
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

People who are tall and have dimorphic lower thirds are usually labelled handsome by foids. Ofc they were serious.

I'm not tall even when wearing lifts and my lower third looks good from the front, especially now with stubble, but I was wearing a mask.

Alcibiades

HIGHEST IQ MEMBER
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

it means ur gl.

lindabella

Innocent sexy goddess 💕

Tales that never happened

Even if it did you would NEVER share it publicly.

Maybe if your social engangement in this situation is rather autistic, i can understand why it's all 'new' to you.

Pendejo

NoFap 2021
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Tales that never happened
I am not larping.

Even if it did you would NEVER share it publicly.
Why would I not?

Maybe if your social engangement in this situation is rather autistic, i can understand why it's all 'new' to you.
Are you saying that I acted aspie? I was afraid they were making fun of me, that's why I simply ignored them.

john

Languorous
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

I'm not tall even when wearing lifts and my lower third looks good from the front, especially now with stubble, but I was wearing a mask.
After wearing lifts I'm sure that you'll be taller than more than 90% of women. Oh lol, now I highly think that they really were just joking since you told me that you were wearing a mask. Brutal I thought this was gonna be your moment of ascension.

Elliot91

Established Member

Girls yell guapo at me whenever I'm walking through the red light districts of mexico

Mike

Established Member

I am retaking this grade so I only have to attend the subjects that I failed last year.
bruh imagine failing a year couldn't be me