Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What is more important for good aging. Eyes or jaw?

Pavel

I've heard that prominent bones of your face can keep the skin from sagging.
Good jaw, bad eyes
1720902551844.png
Good eyes, bad jaw1720902631750.png Who will look better at 40? Also, with good jaw and bad eyes I can just wear sunglasses or

Tinted Glasses​

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some examples of good sunglassesmaxxing. Rami malek and Pete Davidson.1720903002337.png1720902929228.png

So with good jaw and bad eyes you can age well and hide your shitty eye area using sunglasses1720903352645.png

Zygos are the most important for aging

Prominent zygos are part of a good jaw

Attachments

• 1720905898516.png
    1720905898516.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
I've heard that prominent bones of your face can keep the skin from sagging.
Good jaw, bad eyes
View attachment 33484
Good eyes, bad jawView attachment 33485 Who will look better at 40? Also, with good jaw and bad eyes I can just wear sunglasses or

Tinted Glasses​

Yes, the more bones, the better you age.

thats because skin and fat that could guve your face format simply melt as you age, morphing it down. While bones stay longer in the same place, but also change a bit over time

Back