Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What surgeries would give me a masculine Henry Cavill phenotype?

BodieDysmorphia

Master Mogger
Hopefully if you can list any similarities, surgeries, and costs, that would help immensely. I’ve been told I’m more of a pretty boy but I want a more masculine phenotype and to not be some niche of attractiveness

Attachments

• IMG_2492.jpeg
    IMG_2492.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2494.jpeg
    IMG_2494.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I would say that the biggest thing that makes you look more feminine is the round jaw. I don’t think that you are recessed, but the jaw needs more projection and angularity.

Look into jaw implants ig

it works different for everyone my dad took it for a long time before he disappeared and he ascended and got a girlfriend in my age
if he dissappeared i dont think the ascension was because of steroids, steroids can only change jaw and not much

its really not, the balance is, check the guy on tik tok with that enormous jaw, and i said it doesnt change it THAT much
yes duh balance ofc but im talking about single facial features. the jaw is at the very top bc look at timothee chalament or whatever his name is. if he wouldn't have a nice jaw he wouldn't have all the girls wanting him

Hopefully if you can list any similarities, surgeries, and costs, that would help immensely. I’ve been told I’m more of a pretty boy but I want a more masculine phenotype and to not be some niche of attractiveness
grow stubble like him and get jaw implants, for cheekbones idk maybe fillers

i would not recommend trying to look like him

you are currently very young. when you grow older your face will continue to masculinize. right now, use your age and beauty to your advantage. i would only recommend fixing your maxilla.
do not worry, things will change with age