What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When signing up to the forum be sure to go into actual detail about why you want to join the forum.

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled.
Super Moderator
Established Member

Like the topic title says, when signing up to the forum be sure to go into actual detail about why you want to join the forum in the part where there is some thing to fill out about why you want to join , don’t put ‘I don’t know’, put something like ‘I want to Looksmax’ or ‘I just want to talk to other people in the same situation as me’, something like that, it doesn’t need to be the exact examples I mentioned but just give a reason then a mod will decide wether it’s a valid enough reason to accept your join request and I personally feel I’m fair when going through join requests since I accept members who simply get straight to the point in why they wish to join even if the person explains in a very short sentence on why they want to join the forum.

I’m making this post pinned just so the lurkers who plan to join can see this easily.

Last edited: