Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Which Bodyparts Do You Shave?

Bodyparts

• Facial Hair

• Legs

• Arms

• Armpits

• Crotch Area

• Butt

• Stomach/Chest

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Mike this won't do, son. You shave everything BUT your boy pussy?? How else are the men who use you supposed to enjoy themselves...

1601562993167.png

You shave everything BUT your boy pussy?? How else are the men who use you supposed to enjoy themselves...
I did that because the femboys will enjoy your hairy butt n***a

I did that because the femboys will enjoy your hairy butt n***a
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, man.

I don't, you are stupid because the thread is about Rei not me
Keep replying to my thread you psychotic fucktoy

giphy.gif

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, man.
Ik your stupid, but anyone with an IQ smaller than the current temperature, like u, can understand it

This is one fine fine thread of mine, of course I'm replying to it.
yo, you have an IQ smaller than the temperature in celsius. You are f*****g stupid, I'm talking about my threads

body hair is not worth shaving
It doesn't fit on my low dimorphism body, so it is worth it for me. Ofc it won't affect one's SMV though.

It doesn't fit on my low dimorphism body, so it is worth it for me. Ofc it won't affect one's SMV though.
i think you'd benefit from a sex change

Reactions: Rei
Low T if you don't vote none tbh.

Reactions: Rei

Back