Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Who mogs humanity?

improver4444

If i am a Curry ur a Hamburger
Give me an example of a 10/10 male human as per ur opinion (who mogs) it can be artifically generated picture also - i just want to see what is the highest level of appearance in looks as a human being (shouldnt be cringey lol)
ik this is an autistic post still this question came to my mind recently

In terms of real people, I’d say either Alain Delon in his prime or Jordan Barrett in his prime
IMG_4213.jpeg

But tbh this morph mogs
IMG_4155.jpeg

Prime Clint Walker giga height mogger and PSL