Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why am I me

WRATH

ugly failure
How come I was not born in another body instead?

How come I was not born in another body instead?
Idk what your even trying. What are we supposed to say to that. You should just focus on getting to your maximum potential and there’s nothing more you can do

Idk what your even trying. What are we supposed to say to that. You should just focus on getting to your maximum potential and there’s nothing more you can do
why u so cold to him for no reason omg😭

cool, idc about astrosky anymore. dont reply? youre just flexing that youre ignoring me? if you actually were ignoring me you would not have replied? bc this is all attention seeeking

vermillioncore

God make my life great inc

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy:
HELP I AM TRAPPED IN THIS HORRIFIC VESSEL IF LIFE ON EARTH IS THIS WAY I CANNOT IMAGINE HELL, THE MIND IS WEAK AND THE FLESH IS TO BE TAMED ALAS I AM YET TO ACHIEVE MY FINAL FORM, ASCENDED BEYOND THESE HUMANLY OBSTACLES, LET ME THE ME BE TO SMOOTH OUT THESE BUMPS AND CLEANSE THE PUTRID FILTH. I AM ONE WITH THE ABOVE, I WILL BE THE ME, TIME IS PASSING AND I FEEL IT ON MY FRAGILE SKIN, SOON. SOON.
:chad:🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Back