Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Why is great cheekbones development more common in women than in men ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
so basically in order to get big bonez u drink many milk and ogremaxx so that u have constant high IGF-1 and grow bonez

/thread
pls do a ogremaxxing guide for caveman bone structure

every female with big cheebones ive seen also had big jaws

its illogical to think only the cheebones would grow and the jaw would stay pea sized
Check this out bigger cheekbones and more prominent than in comparison to the jawline
IMG_20190809_174550_731.JPG
IMG_20190809_170305_258.JPG

Men need high projected cheekbones and they don't necessarily have to protrude too much.

Example :

1565353089783.png

wamen would be taller than men if that was true.
yes i may not have all of the facts, but its true that estrogen increases the release of IGF-1 and expression of IGF-1 receptors

maybe their long bones fuse very quicc

btw, not directly related to the topic, did u guys ever notice that usually small skull = prominent features, meanwhile bigger skull = inkwell ?

idk, i see this very often tbh. manlets/wamlets with small skull and very good faces, meanwhile tall ppl with straight up recessed faces. i see that a lot, don't know if it means anything tho

idk, i see this very often tbh. manlets/wamlets with small skull and very good faces, meanwhile tall ppl with straight up recessed faces. i see that a lot, don't know if it might mean anything tho
Cuz it's rare to see a person with the full package!! Aka good height, face, and body

Cuz it's rare to see a person with the full package!! Aka good height, face, and body
yeah that's true, in genetics you win some and you lose some, it's very unlikely to see a perfect chad. that's why ppl like jordan barrett are male models tbh

It's because excessive environmental Estrogen desensitives women's Estrogen receptors plus making them store more visceral fat which again lowers SHBG which again raises testosterone and androgen receptor Density

Women These days Show more androgenic tendencies in relation to their bodies than the average man

theres a nandrolone compound in the pill, on women it has a masculinizing effect, while on men it Acts totally feminizing without any exception

It's because excessive environmental Estrogen desensitives women's Estrogen receptors plus making them store more visceral fat which again lowers SHBG which again raises testosterone and androgen receptor Density

Women These days Show more androgenic tendencies in relation to their bodies than the average man

theres a nandrolone compound in the pill, on women it has a masculinizing effect, while on men it Acts totally feminizing without any exception
low iq pseudoscience

Men actually have more developed cheekbones, but way longer faces. I always thought my sister had a wider face, but when we took a picture, my face was actually a little wider and a lot longer. My fwhr is about 1.8, hers is about f*****g 2.4

Men actually have more developed cheekbones, but way longer faces. I always thought my sister had a wider face, but when we took a picture, my face was actually a little wider and a lot longer. My fwhr is about 1.8, hers is about f*****g 2.4
how the f**k is her fwhr 2.4 lol