Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why looks matter

Percy_Jackson

In my experience of why looks matter has to start when I'm starting puberty I grew to have over bite when I mean, is utter subhuman one like this one:

recessed.jpg

I'm not exaggerating that's how it looked. Well you guessed the treatment I got with my friends, family members and girls. Like there where times the only thing in the lunch and dinner table talk about is how my jaw looked I was basically peoples punching bag because I looked subhuman. There was this one time I had one conversation with my friends about jawline and my friends told me to turn around which later they laughed.

Put there was this moment I wouldn't f*****g forget. I was waiting in the line to get my lunch, there was this girl there which she turned around to look at me once she looked at me her reaction:

disgusted-face-640x425.jpg

Which she later said Damn Percy Your Ugly as f**k and walked away that f*****g moment in my life I would never forget because I've experienced moments when ppl said damn Percy You cute which a girl would react eww no put no as brutal as this one. Which Iater realized I have overbite bcs each time I hate my jaw f*****g hurt so my Dad decided to send me to the doctor which they concluded I have a severe overbite:

class-II-div-1-deep-overbite.jpg

Which later I got braces 2 years after ppl treated me completely different. They started to treat me as a human being. No more laughs at my jaw, no more disgusted faces from girls and it was like I was completely different human that's when I realized looks do matter more than ppl usually think. To give you a idea how my side profile look: (Also I want to clarify the guy in the picture isn't me):

bqlz1h615mv41.jpg

now that I look human I realized I want to improve my looks even more which is why I want to improve my looks. Imagine if you look like this guy: (how well you will be treated)

4db53e519c8da185f8248b56e65d1074.jpg

@Pendejo another bluepilled cuck who just found out that looks matter,,
why is this forum attracting bluepilled normies??
It makes me so pissed off

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Pendejo another bluepilled cuck who just found out that looks matter,,
why is this forum attracting bluepilled normies??
It makes me so pissed off
lmao no I realized this like over two years ago also I'm not blue pilled. I just saying this base on my experiences how I realized looks matter on how I got blackpilled you can say.

In my experience of why looks matter has to start when I'm starting puberty I grew to have over bite when I mean, is utter subhuman one like this one:

recessed.jpg

I'm not exaggerating that's how it looked. Well you guessed the treatment I got with my friends, family members and girls. Like there where times the only thing in the lunch and dinner table talk about is how my jaw looked I was basically peoples punching bag because I looked subhuman. There was this one time I had one conversation with my friends about jawline and my friends told me to turn around which later they laughed.

Put there was this moment I wouldn't f*****g forget. I was waiting in the line to get my lunch, there was this girl there which she turned around to look at me once she looked at me her reaction:

disgusted-face-640x425.jpg

Which she later said Damn Percy Your Ugly as f**k and walked away that f*****g moment in my life I would never forget because I've experienced moments when ppl said damn Percy You cute which a girl would react eww no put no as brutal as this one. Which Iater realized I have overbite bcs each time I hate my jaw f*****g hurt so my Dad decided to send me to the doctor which they concluded I have a severe overbite:

class-II-div-1-deep-overbite.jpg

Which later I got braces 2 years after ppl treated me completely different. They started to treat me as a human being. No more laughs at my jaw, no more disgusted faces from girls and it was like I was completely different human that's when I realized looks do matter more than ppl usually think. To give you a idea how my side profile look: (Also I want to clarify the guy in the picture isn't me):

bqlz1h615mv41.jpg

now that I look human I realized I want to improve my looks even more which is why I want to improve my looks. Imagine if you look like this guy: (how well you will be treated)

4db53e519c8da185f8248b56e65d1074.jpg

My face is pretty much like the guy you're idolizing and i got to tell you its not quite that simple. The general sentiment is right but its a bit more complicated. To put it simply, I was pretty fat my whole life and had to wear glasses. I had pimples and I did not look good. All the while I had face genetics on par with the guy in your pfp. I was made fun of (wouldn't say bullied) for being fat and having man boobs and struggled with horrible body dysmorphia and anorexia that still lingers to this day. Never had a girlfriend or talked to girls all throughout high school and still don't to this day, even being lean and handsome now. The guy in question is extremely lean, has clear skin and isn't wearing glasses. If everyone was like that, the entire world population's looks would be boosted so keep maxxing in that regard. Just wanted to pipe in here because I pretty much look like this guy but was still made fun of and the only person who had faith that I was handsome was my mom.

My face is pretty much like the guy you're idolizing and i got to tell you its not quite that simple. The general sentiment is right but its a bit more complicated. To put it simply, I was pretty fat my whole life and had to wear glasses. I had pimples and I did not look good. All the while I had face genetics on par with the guy in your pfp. I was made fun of (wouldn't say bullied) for being fat and having man boobs and struggled with horrible body dysmorphia and anorexia that still lingers to this day. Never had a girlfriend or talked to girls all throughout high school and still don't to this day, even being lean and handsome now. The guy in question is extremely lean, has clear skin and isn't wearing glasses. If everyone was like that, the entire world population's looks would be boosted so keep maxxing in that regard. Just wanted to pipe in here because I pretty much look like this guy but was still made fun of and the only person who had faith that I was handsome was my mom.
chad today

lmao no I realized this like over two years ago also I'm not blue pilled. I just saying this base on my experiences how I realized looks matter on how I got blackpilled you can say.
nah that's not what i meant,
but f**k it I'm pretty pissed off this week ,
leave it
u seems like a decent user
looking forward to ur time here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Off-Topic 9
Darktrader11 Off-Topic 5
MrdrCake Looksmaxxing 10
TheBatman Off-Topic 10