Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why the f**k can’t I leanmaxx properly?

SerratusBrah

I am tracking my calories, eating very little and miserable the whole day. I am losing weight but it is going very slowly. When I complain about this I am told that I am on the right path. I want results soon. I am between 16-17% body fat and eating 1400 calories a day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude that sounds like hell
Yeah it is so gay. I am suffering so much each day to ascend but I see people posting transformation and seeing big difference in just 4 to 6 weeks. I wish there was some drug that could help me but besides DNP there is nothing.

Yeah it is so gay. I am suffering so much each day to ascend but I see people posting transformation and seeing big difference in just 4 to 6 weeks. I wish there was some drug that could help me but besides DNP there is nothing.
do cardio or drop more calories... mog or be mogged, man.

do cardio or drop more calories... mog or be mogged, man.
does adding in weights help if I increase the calories slightly? I just do light training twice weekly to maintain lean mass but maybe sine I am beginner I can add mass.

JFL at body fat estimations, I thought I was 17% starting six weeks before and I am only now 17%

does adding in weights help if I increase the calories slightly? I just do light training twice weekly to maintain lean mass but maybe sine I am beginner I can add mass.

JFL at body fat estimations, I thought I was 17% starting six weeks before and I am only now 17%
do you have muscle tho? no point leaning out if you don't or you'll just end up skinny

do you have muscle tho? no point leaning out if you don't or you'll just end up skinny
I don’t have much but how does Barrett and Chico get so lean with no muscle? maybe they always were like that because the more weight you lose you lose a smaller percentage of fat and higher percentage of lean mass

I never been below 20% bodyfat attempting it this year

are You working out as well?

I never been below 20% bodyfat attempting it this year

are You working out as well?
It’s hard because I have so little energy but I’m going to start working out tomorrow because I might be losing muscle as well as fat which is why I still don’t look juicy

if you are above 20 definitely cut bro I am not satisfied yet but it still looks a lot better

It’s hard because I have so little energy but I’m going to start working out tomorrow because I might be losing muscle as well as fat which is why I still don’t look juicy

if you are above 20 definitely cut bro I am not satisfied yet but it still looks a lot better
I’m guessing your body type is like mine, wide frame with a wide or narrow hips. Can gain weight waist but not as easy to lose weight

I am tracking my calories, eating very little and miserable the whole day. I am losing weight but it is going very slowly. When I complain about this I am told that I am on the right path. I want results soon. I am between 16-17% body fat and eating 1400 calories a day.

are you indian? Or asian?

Reactions: Rei
most likely the problem is what you are eating and the type of exercise your doing,

just cutting calories doesn't cause you to lose fat, sure when you cut you'll lose fat but you'll also lose just as much muscle and will still look bloated, just smaller. try changing your diet, eat more leaner healthier foods like broccoli, chicken, nuts etc, focus less on cutting and focus more on what your eating.

also stop doing cardio and just focus on weights if you are exercising, or only do cardio like once a week and focus solely on weight lifting.