Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why you shouldn't stop looksmaxxing

the next o'pry

well, I'm doing this post because I'm excited for the future, After all the knowledge I have acquired from the last years I feel hopeful. because for all the things we can control to improve our looks.(avoiding mouth breathing, eating right, have good grooming habits, mewing, etc..) if I don't become a chad or I never ascend. I wish that my son can be a chad. right now I'm gonna give you some examples of what I'm talking about
1567303183188.png

you have no idea who is he? well, he's Francisco lachawski aka chico. what does this picture teach us? first at all if we see his parents aren't that good looking, some of you can say that his father is a ogre baldcell and his mom have long horse face and even if you look at his sister she isn't good looking. but hey, from those two chico was born.

do you want another example?

1567303028741.png

this is Jeremy meeks above the picture you can see his parents and under the picture his brothers.

even one of the most beautiful woman in the world didn't have cute fathers

1567303047296.png 1567303061496.png

and the most bruuuuthaaalll

1567303076116.png

do you have no idea who is he?

1567303093578.png

do you think having good looking parents will make your offspring good looking?

well, let me show you some examples

1567303113270.png
this demi moore with his husband bruce willis and his two daughters, demi moore in the early 90's was a sex symbol and Bruce Willis in that time was a ryan gosling 2.0 haloed by the media, status and money and overrated in terms of looks. wanna how attractive his daughters are? well, the guy in the middle is ashton Kutcher one of the pretty boys of the early 2000's he has almost the same age of demi Moore's daughter but instead of dating her, she's dating with his mom. even though there's 15 years of difference between him and demi.

but, what about if you were born good looking and didn't have a right environment?

well let's see some examples

1567303131192.png
this is jake Lloyd, he was a good looking child who got ugly once he hit puberty (do drugs, bad diet, there's too many factors) and he was a wasted potential because if you see he is kinda similar like di Caprio but at the end he couldn't reach his potetial.

Just imagine how our son would look like if they looksmaxxing since a young age

1567303145148.png

This is astro sky when he was 17 to 22, if he could do that imagine if our kid start since 5 years old

The changes would be bruuuthhaaalll maybe male model tier

so, do you think everything is genetics?

well your wrong, you want to know what genetics is?

the size of our nose, our hair, our eyebrows, our ears and the color of your eyes.

but a jawline isn't, a chin isn't, the cheekbones aren't , our bone density isn't, etc.

there's a lot of things that aren't genetics, that is all about environment (eating right since childhood, practice any sport, etc)

so, my conclusion is if we cant be chads then at least we should try to create chads once we old, remember not 2, not 3, not 4. just 1 generation to have chads kids. as you can see everyone on this forum can, just we need to be smart enough and get the right knowledge and be consistent enough to help our future kids to develop right. because I'm sure a lot of us our parents never told us to breath through our nose, or to have a good posture or to chew correctly, etc.. but guess what? we have the knowledge and we can help them.

this is not cope these are facts I have gave enough arguments to believe we can have good looking kids and future male models.

so, I just want to finish this thread with a phrase once a wise men said

"once you choose hope anything's possible" Christopher Reeve

Have a good day/ afternoon/ night. never lost your hope

Attachments

• 1567301526105.png
    1567301526105.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
well, I'm doing this post because I'm excited for the future, After all the knowledge I have acquired from the last years I feel hopeful. because for all the things we can control to improve our looks.(avoiding mouth breathing, eating right, have good grooming habits, mewing, etc..) if I don't become a chad or I never ascend. I wish that my son can be a chad. right now I'm gonna give you some examples of what I'm talking about
View attachment 3922

you have no idea who is he? well, he's Francisco lachawski aka chico. what does this picture teach us? first at all if we see his parents aren't that good looking, some of you can say that his father is a ogre baldcell and his mom have long horse face and even if you look at his sister she isn't good looking. but hey, from those two chico was born.

View attachment 3914

this is Jeremy meeks above the picture you can see his parents and under the picture his brothers.

View attachment 3915 View attachment 3916

View attachment 3917

View attachment 3919
this demi moore with his husband bruce willis and his two daughters, demi moore in the early 90's was a sex symbol and Bruce Willis in that time was a ryan gosling 2.0 haloed by the media, status and money and overrated in terms of looks. wanna how attractive his daughters are? well, the guy in the middle is ashton Kutcher one of the pretty boys of the early 2000's he has almost the same age of demi Moore's daughter but instead of dating her, she's dating with his mom. even though there's 15 years of difference between him and demi.

but, what about if you were born good looking and didn't have a right environment?

View attachment 3920
this is jake Lloyd, he was a good looking child who got ugly once he hit puberty (do drugs, bad diet, there's too many factors) and he was a wasted potential because if you see he is kinda similar like di Caprio but at the end he couldn't reach his potetial.

View attachment 3921

This is astro sky when he was 17 to 22, if he could do that imagine if our kid start since 5 years old

the size of our nose, our hair, our eyebrows, our ears and the color of your eyes.

but a jawline isn't, a chin isn't, the cheekbones aren't , our bone density isn't, etc.

there's a lot of things that aren't genetics, that is all about environment (eating right since childhood, practice any sport, etc)

so, my conclusion is if we cant be chads then at least we should try to create chads once we old, remember not 2, not 3, not 4. just 1 generation to have chads kids. as you can see everyone on this forum can, just we need to be smart enough and get the right knowledge and be consistent enough to help our future kids to develop right. because I'm sure a lot of us our parents never told us to breath through our nose, or to have a good posture or to chew correctly, etc.. but guess what? we have the knowledge and we can help them.

this is not cope these are facts I have gave enough arguments to believe we can have good looking kids and future male models.

High IQ thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
the original title is

serious MUST READ hopeful post your just one generation away from having chads/stacies

moderator can you change the tittle? im having some problems right now

View attachment 3922

View attachment 3914

View attachment 3917

View attachment 3919

View attachment 3920

View attachment 3921

SAME!!! I want my kids to be chad too, there is generational future hope!

adriana limais overrated as shit
maybe you're right but that's not the point of the thread. the point is how despite her parents aren't good looking they still Gave birth a well know super model with millions of dollars because of his good looks

o pry is an alien from outer space sent here to mog the human race

Jake Lloyd isn't ugly he'd look preety good if he just started taking care of his apparence
.MV5BMTk2MDExNzQwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzM2NzQwNjE@._V1_.jpg

He needs to swallow the neck pill

Yeah also that. But seriously I can see him being considered attractive in public eye he still got great harmony just a bit failoed by having ogre wide skull. He just needs to train his neck, get diffrent haircut or buzzcut and a stubble instead of current facial hair. Plus cut bf

imrs.jpeg

He kinda reminds me of Jeremy Irvine

irvine_a_0.jpg

Reactions: Neo
Yeah also that. But seriously I can see him being considered attractive in public eye he still got great harmony just a bit failoed by having ogre wide skull. He just needs to train his neck, get diffrent haircut or buzzcut and a stubble instead of current facial hair.

he's more of a wasted potential, after star wars people were talking about him as a potential next di Caprio because they were kind of similar but the environment didn't help him out (bad grooming, do drugs, bad sleeping habits,etc.) I agree with you his harmony kind of save him and he just need to looksmax some area and he's good

Androgenic tendencies of the parents is what matters

mewing can only bring you to your genetic limit

View attachment 3922

View attachment 3914

View attachment 3917

View attachment 3919

View attachment 3920

View attachment 3921

lifefuel

Androgenic tendencies of the parents is what matters

mewing can only bring you to your genetic limit
you're right but to looksmaxxing you still need a ton of dedication and consistency and even sacrifice some things I'm sure @AstroSky knows what I'm talking about

View attachment 3922

View attachment 3914

View attachment 3917

View attachment 3919

View attachment 3920

View attachment 3921

Non genetic recombination pilled