Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Wristpill

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
Actually ankle and jointpill

having small wrists will not make your forearms bigger or particulary more defined

thats a misc myth

small wrists means that your whole forearm bone structure is slim and small and that your forearms will look small in relation no matter how much muscle you build

small wrists are causd through low testosterone, high Estrogen and thus low IGF exposure and a generally small amount of IGF receptors

dont compare yourself to slim wristed african guys, they have small wrists because of their slim hot Climate phenotype and NOT because they lack IGF and androgen receptors like a typical western low T framecel

They can still build up and hold a LOT of muscle on their bones, a small wristed low IGF and high Estrogen framecel however has not only small bones but shit Tier IGF and androgen receptor Density which why they can only hold very Little muscle on their Frame, their muscle insertions and belly size are also trash tier

GIVE ME THE ROPE

Cant be bothered to measure wrist, and even if i find out mine are shit thin I wouldn't give enough of a f**k to care srs

Actually ankle and jointpill

having small wrists will not make your forearms bigger or particulary more defined

thats a misc myth

small wrists means that your whole forearm bone structure is slim and small and that your forearms will look small in relation no matter how much muscle you build

small wrists are causd through low testosterone, high Estrogen and thus low IGF exposure and a generally small amount of IGF receptors

dont compare yourself to slim wristed african guys, they have small wrists because of their slim hot Climate phenotype and NOT because they lack IGF and androgen receptors like a typical western low T framecel

They can still build up and hold a LOT of muscle on their bones, a small wristed low IGF and high Estrogen framecel however has not only small bones but shit Tier IGF and androgen receptor Density which why they can only hold very Little muscle on their Frame, their muscle insertions and belly size are also trash tier
brutal truthpill

@Neo you got some hella good genes for muscle building I'm telling you
definitely not joint and frame wise, but he does look like he has good muscle insertions and bellies. he can still build a pretty aesthetic physique imho

Thats a bit above the average wrist of a female JFL
im 18, could they get to 7 inches? especially if i supplementmaxx and bonesmash and excercise? could I see improvement through stressing them in ur opinion?

Mine are 6.5" and so are my mother's wrists, I wish I had inherited my father's thick wrists instead of his bulbous nose tbh...

Screenshot_20210103-180605~2.png
Here's a old study done about wrist size back in the 1990s on marine corps personnel. Over 99% of the people in the study had a wrist size smaller than 7.67 inches. Anything above that is extremely rare.

Back