Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

WTF can mewing fix this

Yes it can, but you have to be consistent with it.

that's a deep bite. Get braces by a doctor who understands orthotropics even if you have to explain to them what it is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
that's a deep bite. Get braces by a doctor who understands orthotropics even if you have to explain to them what it is.
I think my problem is that my teeth are too long43CC8D0B-C541-479F-9B53-8209998FE4BF.jpeg
This is with them resting on top of eachother

ok good you should see changes if you remain consistent everyday.
Make sure you chew hard gum(falim/mastic) everyday, evenly on both sides for an hour each day.
Mew for at least 8 hrs a day.
Maintain low bodyfat percentage.

everything in this thread is causing my brain cells to die
csm_Mew_Jaw_massage_GA_2015_web_df8c80c421.jpg