Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New profile posts

Which phenotype do you have? Mine is dolichocephalic Indo Iranid
sigma
sigma
vina said you can pass as central asian but i dont really think so because of your skull. the rest of your features are passable tho. maybe if you grew up in poverty and mixed you would pass
because the richer and beauty standard is light skin and more caucasian leaning eyes
1713472802664.png
RAJ GHRANDHICK
RAJ GHRANDHICK
Wdym mean i can't understand
Vina
Vina
@sigma There are some very Indian looking Central Asians out there
coping curry smelling indian with "hunter eyes". Your eyes are unnattractive stop the copium
when the class is boring so you hit this pose

Attachments

• WIN_20240412_201643.JPG
    WIN_20240412_201643.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 12
sigma
sigma
rizz up teacher with the dark triad stare so you get good marks
Hello,im Emre from Turkey.Im 15 years old and i want to reach my potential,i think this place can help me.If u have any advices,im open.
0npfh07na2p11.png

I am on the ninth position
guys, am bouta cook up a series of threads. might take a while, will make drafts in google docs
IM SOOOO EXCITEDDD 😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰💪💪💪🤑🤑🗿🗿🗿🗿
not balding but should i derma-roll my slight widows peak?IMG_2369.jpeg
allexxs
allexxs
Not bad hairline thank god you dont have an intercelestial forehead , use the dermaroller if you wanna straighten your hairline, but i wouldnt do that, its already good enough
brutal
Reactions: Hudson
Hudson
Hudson
Não tenho mais esperança de melhorar
howtomogg
howtomogg
listen im not gonna tell you looks arent everything. bit the truth is you should compare yourself to your past self and look at what youve improved. i was gonna be all blackpilled but you just need to get off of these forums if u arent getting any benifit from them. make a new post w side profile and front profile making sure not to be victim to lense distortion. and then i will or others will gjve u some good advice
Reactions: Hudson
Hudson
Hudson
ok irmão, obrigado!
♥post ♥ this ♥ on ♥ anyone's ♥ wall ♥ who ♥made ♥you ♥ smile ♥somewhere, ♥ sometime ♥ in ♥your ♥ life. ♥ It♥ may♥ surprise♥ you, ♥but ♥ check ♥out♥ how ♥ many♥ will ♥send ♥ you ♥oneback.♥Thanks ♥alot♥ for ♥ making ♥ me ♥ smile ♥
♥post ♥ this ♥ on ♥ anyone's ♥ wall ♥ who ♥made ♥you ♥ smile ♥somewhere, ♥ sometime ♥ in ♥your ♥ life. ♥ It♥ may♥ surprise♥ you, ♥but ♥ check ♥out♥ how ♥ many♥ will ♥send ♥ you ♥oneback.♥Thanks ♥alot♥ for ♥ making ♥ me ♥ smile ♥
Back