Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What would you rate this girl that got viral for her looks?

monalabelle

Her name is Leah Halton (23) and got over 200 Million likes for a simple lip sync video
leah-halton-v0-0w1h0cp64gtc1.jpg.pngleah-halton-v0-l5fx7oo64gtc1.jpg.pngleah-halton-v0-04p18mo64gtc1.jpg.pngleah-halton-v0-r0fb6mo64gtc1.jpg.pngleah-halton-v0-c7l53mo64gtc1.jpg.png

she looks good but even better with makeup , she knows how to use makeup very well

5.5 all pics have fakeup

high ltb without makeup, high mtn with
i dont really like the maekup that much. or straight hair. tbh i dont really like straight hair all in all (some exceptions tho, but would prefer not)

I think she’s definitely overrated, with makeup high htb, without makeup low to mid htb

She’s pretty but not enough to warrant the extreme attention she’s getting by the entire world imo

high ltb without makeup, high mtn with
i dont really like the maekup that much. or straight hair. tbh i dont really like straight hair all in all (some exceptions tho, but would prefer not)
thats a crazy take ngl